What apps, networks and tools would you like to see added to the HootSuite App Directory?

Instagram

Instagram app

672 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    tdfinntdfinn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Instagram as one of the social media streams from HootSuite.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add Instagram as a social network.  ·   · 
    ATHandelATHandel shared a merged idea: instragram  ·   · 
    CheyneyCheyney shared a merged idea: I neeeeeed Instagram on hoot suite!  ·   · 
    Christina Christina shared a merged idea: to be able to add Instagram as another Social Network....  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: instagram  ·   · 
    Tropix ListTropix List shared a merged idea: INSTAGRAM  ·   · 
    Pablo GattiPablo Gatti shared a merged idea: instagram app.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Instagram should be compatible hootsuite  ·   · 
    michmich shared a merged idea: Could you add PATH and Instagram on the APPS?  ·   · 
    AleshaAlesha shared a merged idea: instagram feed  ·   · 
    completed  ·  JordanJordan responded  · 

Instagram is now available for install in the App Directory!

72 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hanna Hanna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Public accounts should be able to make some pictures private for only those who they are following

Also, it should be possible to change the order of be pictures you have uploaded

• RaghdahRaghdah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want an update to use multiple accounts and to manage who can see our post like or who can we hide outlet post from like path

• anonanon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE MAKE AN INSTAGRAM APPLICATION FOR PEOPLE WHO USE MACS. it sucks on safari and restricts many accesibilities that you would have on a ipod or ipad.

• JoshJosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More about you one your profile, kind of like Facebook ex. Name, hometown, job, relationship status, so on and so forth...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you should make an update where theres a dislike button it would be pretty cool to see how u guys could do it like the youtube thing almost i just think it would be fun

To have music playing when you go onto someone's account, like myspace used to have

• stephaniestephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you make an update to hide photos from certain people. This would be really cool.

• HomamHomam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello
        I just signed up using your application on android phone, and when I get to do my first sign in, this message appears “This account is inactive.”
        I didn’t use instagram before, and I didn’t violate any or your terms.
        Can you help please?
        Thanks in advance

• MandyMandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should put pics in categories ie...food,sport,music,humour etc for people who just want to browse

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't view ALL of my liked photos. I've realized that if I like more photos, those fast previously liked photos will be gone. Hope that you could do something about it. Thanks.

You should be able to "toggle" between Instagram accounts. I have 3 separate accounts and have to log in and out each time. Twitter lets me do this.

• Denisse Denisse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be great be able to upload an entire "album" rather than one picture at a time. Sometimes people flood the Instagram feed and it can get annoying. If we can upload an album people can have the option to view all of the pictures.

Users can sign in by emails. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Most people just remenber the email not the username!! BTW I have two accounts but now I'm using only One account because another one I forget the username!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base