What apps, networks and tools would you like to see added to the HootSuite App Directory?

Yammer

Please add Yammer to the available social networks supported.

442 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dan LarkinDan Larkin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    FrancisFrancis shared a merged idea: add Yammer to your interfaces, if I could use Yammer Groups like I can use LinkedIn groups then life would be good.  ·   · 
    Gary ChefetzGary Chefetz shared a merged idea: Add Yammer Feed  ·   · 
    Francesco LovecchioFrancesco Lovecchio shared a merged idea: Enterprise social network?  ·   · 
    BenjaminBenjamin shared a merged idea: Post to Yammer Networks!  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: I work with a lot of educators and we utilize an enterprise network called Yammer and we also use Edmodo. Can they be used?  ·   · 
    Tobin NeisTobin Neis shared a merged idea: Any chance of building a Yammer hook for hootsuite integration?!?  ·   · 
    Patrick DonohuePatrick Donohue shared a merged idea: Integrate with Yammer  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: allow for yammer streams. i would only visit hoot suite if you did this for us. pretty please?!  ·   · 
    jesikah postjesikah post shared a merged idea: add support for Yammer social network  ·   · 
    jesikah postjesikah post shared a merged idea: add yammer as a social network  ·   · 

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...