Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MiquelMiquel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • keithkeith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Setting Fluid to allow urls outside of hootsuite.com does not solve the problem.

When you attempt to "login with tumblr", it replies with a new page showing the following.

{"authenticate":"connect.php","href":"\/tumblroauth\/redirect.php","img":"\/tumblr.png","alt":"Sign in with Tumblr"}

• sheilaruthsheilaruth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope that you will add the Tumblr functionality to the Hootsuite desktop app. I'd really like to be able to manage Tumblr through Hootsuite, but I don't use the web dashboard.

• Mark HolderAdminMark Holder (Admin, HootSuite) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The web dashboard (hootsuite.com) is the only platform officially supported by the App Directory. While you may see the App Directory in the HootSuite desktop app (Fluid), and have the ability to install apps and add app streams, not all functionality is supported.

• BillBill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tumblr app does not work for me. I tried around 4 or 5 times to open but it did nothing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base