How can the Tumblr app be improved?

After initially logging into Tumblr in Hootsuite, can you please keep Tumblr signed in permanently.

After I installed Tumblr in Hootsuite, I was asked to sign into Tumblr so that my Tumblr account would be connected, just like I connected my Twitter, Facebook and Youtube accounts.

Now, everytime I go to my Tumblr tab to use it, I keep having to sign in again. It's very difficult to use Tumblr in Hootsuite at work if I to sign into Tumblr each time. I don't want Tumblr to show up in my work computer's browser at all. That is the purpose for me using Hootsuite...so that I can access all of my aforementioned accounts without having to log into them directly in the browser.

Could you fix it so that Tumblr will stay signed in permanently just like my Twitter, Facebook and Youtube accounts?

134 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KiKiKiKi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Kevin FerereKevin Ferere shared a merged idea: Can you keep the Tumblr app from constantly having to log back in?  ·   · 
    under review  ·  JordanJordan responded  · 

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We would like this too and will keep you posted on development.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sooo....just so I'm understanding this correctly; this was reported in 2011 and voted on 127 times, and Hootsuite still hasn't fixed the problem? If they think they have....they're wrong.

• Alejandro FranceschiAlejandro Franceschi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, PLEASE, I manage several Tumblr accounts and having to sign in EACH TIME on HootSuite is a huge pain in the arse! Thank you!

• KiKiKiKi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I added Tumblr easily. Only took a sec. Exactly what occurs when you try to add it? Let me know and I can help you add it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base