How can the Tumblr app be improved?

Multiple Tumblr Accounts ...need serious help setting that up. Other Plugins allow it. HELP

Need multiple Tumblr account capability

102 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    MicholMichol shared a merged idea: Tumblr - Add Multiple Account Capability & Allow sharing from Non-Apps & Scheduling  ·   · 
    Scott-Patrick MitchellScott-Patrick Mitchell shared a merged idea: a secondary tumblr app, so you can run two different tumblr accounts  ·   · 
    Debbie MingrinoDebbie Mingrino shared a merged idea: I manage 4 twitter accounts and would like to be able to see the seperate tumblr account for each, but I can only connect one tumrble accoun  ·   · 

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another in agreement. I manage 2 tumblrs, but from one account I manage 3 subsequently attached to that email. It'd be cool to keep them logged in separately the way instagram is set.

I wholeheartedly agree, if the HS concept is to manage all your profiles in one location, this part of the app is failing. Please make this a priority!

• Daniel de JesúsDaniel de Jesús commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love tumblr and hoot suite. I think they should join forces too. Tumbler is great for creative types and heavy bloggers.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm really disappointed that this app doesn't offer this feature. No way to switch to secondary blog (the only one I use).

• Oliver BaumOliver Baum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. In fact I joined Hootsuite hoping that it would allow me to do this, but alas no...

• Seti GershbergSeti Gershberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree the app is useless unless you can post to the accounts you want - I can't even change from one account to another.....

• FlorianFlorian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multiple accounts for apps - yes! I have two tumblr accounts, but can't add them both :(

App is virtually useless unless I can manage multiple accounts and post whenI post to F/T/G+ etc.
        Not helpful unless I am setting up incorrectly?

• Zach EversonZach Everson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. I manage three Tumblrs and it's frustrating only being able to update one in HootSuite without having to log out and log back in.

Feedback and Knowledge Base