How can the Tumblr app be improved?

when I add a Tumblelog, it only adds my first blog. I can't add another blog for some reason.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MaxMax shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • thevioletdividethevioletdivide commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add another stream (Add Stream > Apps > Tumblr: My Tumblelogs), then when the stream has been added, click the name of your blog at the top of it, and select whichever one you want that stream to display. It seems to work for me with two blogs (both on the same account), even if I leave that tab and return to it -- I have one stream for each of them.

• JordanAdminJordan (Business Development, HootSuite) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Max, in your "My Tumblelogs" stream are you able to click the settings "gear" icon and see all your different Tumblelogs listed? Also, if they are private -- they won't be listed for use at this time.

You should have access to all your non-private Tumblelogs from the settings drop down. We're working on a fix that will keep the stream logged into the selected Tumblelog without reverting back to the first one after leaving the tab.

Feedback and Knowledge Base