How can the Instagram app be improved?

Schedule Instagram?

You should add ability to schedule instagram posts.
There are no other apps out there that offer this.

694 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TwoTenTwoTen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Alicia Alicia shared a merged idea: Instragram scheduling on Hootsuite  ·   · 
    Ben SheltonBen Shelton shared a merged idea: add scheduling of Instagram and Pinterest  ·   · 
    MarcusMarcus shared a merged idea: I think we should be able to post, and schedule to instagram  ·   · 
    Tony HoangTony Hoang shared a merged idea: Add the Ability to Post and Schedule Photos on Instagram  ·   · 
    Debbie HatumaleDebbie Hatumale shared a merged idea: Scheduling for Instagram  ·   · 
    Debbie HatumaleDebbie Hatumale shared a merged idea: Add scheduling for Instagram through streams please!  ·   · 
    Pamela MurraPamela Murra shared a merged idea: include de option to program posts via instagram, since it's a social network we are using for business =)  ·   · 
    NatashaNatasha shared a merged idea: Allow photos to be scheduled/posted to Instagram through HootSuite  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: publish to lnstgram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: instrgram  ·   · 
    Cody Cody shared a merged idea: Scheduler for Instagram  ·   · 
    JoyceJoyce shared a merged idea: add Instagram as a social network  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Instagram as a social network that you can post to!  ·   · 

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alicia Alicia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And a repost option to share on all social media sites including Instragram!

• JennaJenna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would use Hootsuite so much more if I was able to schedule instagram posts. I hope they develop this feature.

• Salman AhsanSalman Ahsan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you add pinterest and instagram, hootsuite would be the best choice hands down. and yes, you can get their APIs. If some desktop tools allow you to upload pics to instagram, as well as postso, you guys really need to work on this.

SO far, all good and good luck :)

• Renan RicciRenan Ricci commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I'm from Brazil, I already find out 2 others sites that offers Schedule Instagram!
        zock.com.br from Brazil (only Instagram)
        posts.so (Instagram, twitter and Facebook) - but is very simple!
        My company will really enjoy this on HootSuit.
        Sorry my bad English!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My instagram is my most active social media page that I use to promote the bar I work for. If I had the ability to schedule posts, it would make my life a LOT easier. It would be amazing to be able to post at strategic times rather than sneaking in posts whenever I can manage to take a second to breathe!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make life so much easier, please add scheduling instagram a new feature, and maybe vine too ;)

• Kara HurryKara Hurry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please add the ability to schedule posts with instagram on Hootsuite - it's a key element!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base