How can the Xing app be improved?

I like that you have Xing already as a stream. I would like to have Xing included as Social Network to use the planned posts in Publisher.

IWith this app I can see some updates in my Xing Network, What I would like to do is, to include it as a full additional Network to use this account as well to plan posts in my Profile as well as Groups I am in. Similar to the Linked In functionality.

75 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MarioMario shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I would like to connect the german social network XING to HootSuite  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Oliver DietzOliver Dietz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Full support for this feature from me as well (dietzk. in germany) Really crucial to have XING as a stream and post as well on business pages. Any updates on this?

• Dario BaronchelliDario Baronchelli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For our customers of BeyondPotential Consulting it is absolutely crucial to be able to diffuse content on their Xing personal and business page, too, as we are also providing services in German (in DE, AT, CH), where Xing originates...

• Adam PullenAdam Pullen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jep this is a must, the whole reason for using hootsuite is to write a post once and send to all networks.

Please be sure to include the ability to write to company streams as well as personal streams.

Not sure if this is a hootsuite limitation but I hope to see this ability soon.

Keep up the good work

Feedback and Knowledge Base