I suggest you ...

24h clock

I'd like to have an option to change the timestamp format from 12 to 24 hours (streams and schedule), sometimes i still get confused by that as it's not my country default date format. Not much a problem, but it would be nice

260 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    FabryzFabryz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: use a 24 hours format when scheduling tweets and the 12 hour-am/pm is quite unclear as which is the selected option (bad selection of colors  ·   · 
    Luis O MaymíLuis O Maymí shared a merged idea: Option to change Hootsuite 12 hour clock to 24 hour clock  ·   · 
    LandcruisingLandcruising shared a merged idea: I would like a 24h setting instead of the am/pm setting, it confuses me!  ·   · 
    Daniel BahlDaniel Bahl shared a merged idea: Support for 24 hour clock-format. In Europe it's 20.00 and not 8 PM :-)  ·   · 
    PSPaceJAMPSPaceJAM shared a merged idea: when scheduling messages, please give an option to adjust time in the 24hr format.  ·   · 
    Alberto VilchesAlberto Vilches shared a merged idea: The schedule time allow 24 hours format (not 12 hours with am/pm)  ·   · 
    John ElbingJohn Elbing shared a merged idea: add 24 h time setting for non americans  ·   · 

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Martin SantonMartin Santon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I mean, c'mon. This might be the smallest feature to add? What will it take.. 5 minutes? I don't get it.

• Henriette LaidlawHenriette Laidlaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here - most of the world does not use AM/PM so have to think twice all the time - especially when dealing with noon and midnight!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HootSuite is so great, but this AM/PM ist driving me crazy. Please give us the option for 24 Hours clock.

• Hubert KeilHubert Keil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OMG, since the response from "Chris from HootSuite responded · Oct 26, 2011 "... nothing happened.

Well, I guess the world is only USA. ... what a pity, such a nice tool , but this a.m. - pm stuff drives me nuts.

• AugustoAugusto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would it be to hard to add a 24h clock? This 12pm/am is driving me crazy. I ussualy delay posts until 1 or send them around 11 to avoid this, because the times I tried they were sent at midnight (when I had selected pm).

• GregGreg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes agree with the, when scheduling a message for 1200 noon I am always unsure if this is am or pm to select... so I avoid messages at 1200 noon

• MatthiasMatthias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This shouldn't even be a localisation, more like a de-localisation from US/UK to the rest of the world. It leads to so many mistakes and as mentioned before, every application known to me has this option - how hard can it be?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mentioning an old ancient Top Gear quote: "How hard can it be?". This is one of the most well known settings for almost every time-featured application, so there will be plenty of information about it.

• RvDRvD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When is this ever going to be implemented? I mean, to product itself is largely translated into Dutch. That's nice, but I can read English just fine.
        However: the 12/24-hour issue is a big problem: I always get confused by this. Hard to imagine perhaps for Americans, but it is really confusing. How hard can it be to change this? You did manage to translate a big part, but a setting for this is too much?!

• SusanSusan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, great suggestion, I would be very happy to see this as a priority.

• MarcMarc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please; in the context of international travel, it just helps with timetabling. Additional timezone option would be nice too.

• MelikeMelike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, I have the same problem, I don't want to set am/ pm every time.
        Thank you.

• Артем МаксимовАртем Максимов commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Согласен по поводу "24ч неплохо в качестве опции" и "X минут / часов назад".
        Было бы гораздо удобнее.
        А вместе с этим еще ВК подключите и русифицируйте все.

• TomTom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please do this would be incredibly helpful and remove accidents around clicking the correct AM/PM button

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base