Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jorge FurberJorge Furber shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Color Of Writing Box  ·   · 
    meganmegan shared a merged idea: assign colors to my scheduled posts.  ·   · 
    Teddy ChuaTeddy Chua shared a merged idea: put social icons (marks) on the scheduled posts page to quickly know what the posts is for.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: allow users to change colors on scheduled posts in publisher or assign each account a different color.  ·   · 
    Randal A Pope IIRandal A Pope II shared a merged idea: color code profiles in the Publisher view on the calendar  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Colour-code posts in Scheduler, by account, and/or by campaign within account  ·   · 
    Fernando EscuderoFernando Escudero shared a merged idea: Add the possibility of defining a color for each Social Network Account, so they are easier to spot in Publisher at a glance  ·   · 
    lauren swansonlauren swanson shared a merged idea: When scheduling tweets in publisher for multiple accounts, have the option of making different accounts different colors to help organize  ·   · 
    Kayleigh Kayleigh shared a merged idea: When you are scheduling status for different accounts, they should be color coded on the calendar  ·   · 
    JeffJeff shared a merged idea: Different colors for posts to different networks in publisher calendar view  ·   · 
    under review  ·  Chris from HootSuiteChris from HootSuite responded  · 

We hope to add a more granular way to identify which message will be sent to which social network profile.

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Oliver TraceyOliver Tracey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would certainly welcome this feature. Having 7 accounts to manage the posts of to have them colour coded would save so much time. Feature very welcome in this already amazing timesaving application!

• meganmegan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agreed! this has been a suggestion for almost 3 years now....
        implementation would be great at some point!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES - this would be a huge asset when having to schedule unique content for multiple brands. Please add color coding or at least add the avatar next to the content in monthly view.

• Anna Bazzel GrayAnna Bazzel Gray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree this functionality would be so great to see in the publisher by color which post is going out for which social network account

• Gerardo BarreraGerardo Barrera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely would be a GREAT feature to have this different color labels for each account, we hope to have it soon.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this is what I was just thinking about. I am working in the calendar and can't tell which one is FB and which one is Twitter. I don't like to send the same post to both accounts so I change it up and send them at different times. But I am trying to make sure the message is sent to both platforms at different times.

• Kellye CraneKellye Crane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is exactly what I'm looking for. Either color coding, icons or some other kind of symbols in publisher would be huge. This would allow users to handle within Hootsuite a lot of the work currently being done in separate editorial/conversation calendars, at an enormous time savings.

• Amber BoslandAmber Bosland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be nice to assign each team a color and use that color to highlight scheduled posts in the publisher.

Feedback and Knowledge Base