or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: have a more reliabel way to get help i.e a contact phone number or a consistant reply to help (facebook messages) or even better get an e-ma  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: try a help line  ·   · 
    JenniferJennifer shared a merged idea: Have a phone number for customer support so we can talk with a human. We can't  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Provide us with a phone number for technical support. Because we can not get logged into our account and resetting the email doesn't work.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Get a customer service number  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add a phone number on your website  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add a phone number for hootsuite hq.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add a PHONE Number to your Help Desk !!!  ·   · 
    Michael FryerMichael Fryer shared a merged idea: GET AN 800 HELP HOTLINE!  ·   · 
    under review  ·  SarahSarah responded  · 

Thanks for the suggestion! Honestly, we love social media! For any quick questions you can tweet us @HootSuite_Help and we’ll get back to you in less than half an hour. We also do support on our Facebook page, or in our Community Support Forum at www.hootsuite.com/forum. Pro users can submit a support ticket through the Help Desk when logged in here: http://hootsuite.com/help

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who wants to tweet someone when their is a fraudulent issue going on? Why do you not have a phone number? Every reputable business has a phone number and is not afraid to share it. Apparently you are not interested in being considered a reputable company, trustworthy, nor do you want customers to look at you as having any integrity? You just lost my confidence. Your company just billed me for something I did not order...haha... the account was closed a week ago due to stolen identity. You can't get what you billed me for. Also, the service you provide rarely ever works. The free service did not work after the first week. Why would I order and pay for pro service when the free trial did not work. What is your phone number. Sounds like you are making a lot of people mad. Won't belong before a class action suit is filed if you don't get your business ethics together.

• LanaLana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can I speak to someone in person about using HootSuite as a social media solution for our company?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I 100% agree! Where is a contact we can solve billing questions with? I have tried everything. Nothing more frustrating than not being able to contact a live person after they bill you month after month.

• yorkyork commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem. I paid for 1 year of Pro. Worked fine for a couple of months. Now account says Free. Tech support say they Confirmed account is free. I paid for year of Pro upfront. This is not professional!

• KevinKevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hootsuite will not recognize my G+ and It recognizes the wrong twitter account

• uriahuriah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

where is this telephone #? i also have the pro plan and can't find it!

• MegMeg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is this number? I have a Pro plan and cannot find a number to call.

Feedback and Knowledge Base