I suggest you ...

add feature to post directly to facebook event

Need feature to post directly onto a facebook event wall and this is done though the owner of the event i.e. the page or user.

134 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    NathanHootNathanHoot shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Farit GuedesFarit Guedes shared a merged idea: Multiple comment on event pages  ·   · 

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Holly Holly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes vote from me! I wouldn't even use Hootsuite without this functionality. I am a direct sales consultant and I hold facebook parties which are all done through events. I have the same format for each one and basically just copy and paste from a word document at a set interval during each party. Hootsuite adding this functionality would SAVE ME HOURS!!!! I would gladly pay a reasonable fee for this service.

• Catherine DonohoeCatherine Donohoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, we need this feature. It makes no sense for events to post just to the wall and I'd like to be able to track people who plan to attend.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely need this feature. I might as well post directly to Facebook rather than using Hootsuite since I add so many events. I would love to be able to do it all in the same place!

Definitely need this feature. I might as well post directly to Facebook rather than using Hootsuite since I add so many events. I would love to be able to do it all in the same place!

• WillWill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm voting for this but not sure how too! Hootsuite needs this!!!

Hoping to see this soon...I'm not sure I'll be keeping Hootsuite without it since that is primarily why I need it and assumed that it would be an option when it said you could 'manage events'

surely it's quite simple? Please add it soon! Just spent a good hour trying to figure out how to do it - didn't occur to me it would not be possible...

Feedback and Knowledge Base