I suggest you ...

Pictures viewed in Twitter feed

Preview pictures in tweets without needing to click another link to open up another window

81 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TomTom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Regan ZhangRegan Zhang shared a merged idea: Let us see expanded tweets and twitter cards in our stream.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add in-stream images for twitter  ·   · 
    JasperJasper shared a merged idea: Please make sure pictures show directly in the twitter feed IMPORTANT  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: View photo option for twitter photos?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: See photos without clicking on a link Twitter streams  ·   · 
    HORNETHORNET shared a merged idea: Add a thumbnail image of Twitter  ·   · 
    MalveMalve shared a merged idea: Imgur and twitter picture previews  ·   · 
    JeffJeff shared a merged idea: Enable photo view in the stream. Hate having to click twice to see a photo.  ·   · 
    Shayne PinnockShayne Pinnock shared a merged idea: Inline picture and link viewing.  ·   · 
    started  ·  SarahSarah responded  · 

Hi everyone!
    Currently all photos from other clients in Tweets will preview when you open the tweet, with the exception of Twitter native pictures. pic.twitter images will need to be opened in a new window. We’ll look at the possibility of supporting these in the future.
    Thanks!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LouiseLouise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm surprised this proposal started back in 2012 and still hasnt been actioned...hopefully not too long now?

• Markus KleinMarkus Klein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

mobile android - display larger images in the feed or at least increase image size on click without going to a browser window.

Feedback and Knowledge Base