or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ChrisChris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    JoeriJoeri shared a merged idea: Setup a stream with all incoming messages for all of the accounts in once?  ·   · 
    SFSam22SFSam22 shared a merged idea: you had a stream for all pending tweets across all profiles  ·   · 
    under review  ·  Chris from HootSuiteChris from HootSuite responded  · 

This feature does depend on the API calls available with each social network profile. However, if it is available, we’ll considering adding such a stream to HootSuite.

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kir T, Webmistress for MuseumKir T, Webmistress for Museum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I HAD a tab that had streams for all pending posts. I also HAD tabs that were for particular outlets, showing BOTH pending and sent. I am NOT NOT NOT NOT happy that you took away those pending streams in the roll-out of the publisher/calendar. Almost every tab I had set up is affected!

Bring back those pending stream options, please!

• roryenversroryenvers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Worst move ever taking away the pending tweets from the home screen. Please give us the option of leaving it there...please... pretty please #begging

• Tara YatesTara Yates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ohhhh but I DO like the calendar feature, where you can see all scheduled pending tweets for the week, month, etc. NICE

• Tara YatesTara Yates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, and it seems the new pending tweets feature (which recently changed) doesn't allow viewing of pending tweets on the same screen as those recently posted, homefeed, sent etc., which it did and was nice. It woudl be fine if we could still see a pending stream. Am I missing a feature?

• Bo GowanBo Gowan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a huge time saver for those of us that are managing multiple twitter accounts

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is helpful when you have 5+ accounts to be using and you want to see when any of your accounts are mentioned (most important for twitter feeds). This could be easily accomplished when adding a stream under twitter, to select @mentions from the drop down and allow the ability to select multiple accounts (you should have a "select all" button).

• SFSam22SFSam22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have a stream on the dashboard that aggregates all of my scheduled tweets for all of my profiles in one list.

Feedback and Knowledge Base