I suggest you ...

LinkedIn company page

I wish HootSuite had the ability to link LinkedIn company pages.

884 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    lcclinelccline shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    RobbiRobbi shared a merged idea: linkedin  ·   · 
    Terryn RutfordTerryn Rutford shared a merged idea: LinkedIn  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: add LinkedIn company page please  ·   · 
    Eagle Doors LockEagle Doors Lock shared a merged idea: add a feature so I can update my Linkedin company page through hootsuite. I use it more then my profile.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: LinkedIn Company Profile Pages and Google Company Pages  ·   · 
    Jennifer AltimoreJennifer Altimore shared a merged idea: Linkedin Company Pages  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: When will Google+ be available to PRO users? Also, how can we connect with LinkedIn company page, as opposed to personal page?  ·   · 
    BelindaBelinda shared a merged idea: When will LinkedIn Company Pages be integrated into the control panel?  ·   · 
    How SplendidHow Splendid shared a merged idea: Now that Linkedin Company Pages allows status updates, it would be great to able to post directly  ·   · 
    Dan BDan B shared a merged idea: Linked In Company Profile  ·   · 
    Becky LightfootBecky Lightfoot shared a merged idea: LinkedIn Company Pages  ·   · 
    Julie ArsenaultJulie Arsenault shared a merged idea: LinkedIn Company Profile Updates for Pro  ·   · 
    David HulshuisDavid Hulshuis shared a merged idea: Posting to company profile pages  ·   · 
    RosieRosie shared a merged idea: add the ability to update LinkedIn Company Page Status Updates.  ·   · 
    Liezel StraussLiezel Strauss shared a merged idea: add the functionality that allows me to add LinkedIn company profiles  ·   · 
    jacobjacob shared a merged idea: ability to post to Linkedin groups  ·   · 
    Maria MacalusoMaria Macaluso shared a merged idea: Ability to Manage LinkedIn Groups and Company Profiles  ·   · 
    nick steinnick stein shared a merged idea: Linkedin company page editing  ·   · 
    John JackovinJohn Jackovin shared a merged idea: make it possible for HootSuite to notify me when a new person "follows" my company in Linkedin.  ·   · 

92 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eugene GlobeCoreEugene GlobeCore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still have a bug: if to post link + description + attached image, then attached image is not displayed, but any first image is took from link

• TransEcoServicesTransEcoServices commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just signed up for HootSuite and connected my Linkedin company page. However, it shows up in HootSuite as "Jong Haven Talent." This is not correct! Why is this happening and how do I fix it?

• MSchmidtMSchmidt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My LinkedIn Company Page WAS working just fine - and today decided to stop working. No amount of removing, revoking or updating as a freshly added social media channel are working...help!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi all, I have linked my LinkedIn company page to hootsuite, however nothing appears to this stream? I cannot see any company updates for example? Any advice?

• Jo BJo B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having problem using this functionality. I have linked my LinkedIn account, and I am admin on the LinkedIn company page, yet it doesn't appear as an option on the Hootsuite dashboard. Any advice?

Thanks

• Joseph Homsy Joseph Homsy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Along with access to LinkedIn company pages is there any anticipation of the integration of Google+ and Pinterest?

• Michelle R. WoodMichelle R. Wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hootsuite has been great for improving our productivity with Facebook and Twitter, but I can't yet recommend paying for a pro plan if LinkedIn and Google+ aren't included. These two networks would make the difference in moving Hootsuite from being simply a nice service to becoming a vital one.

• Adrian SmithAdrian Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any word on when company LinkedIn pages may be released to Pro users? Or is there a way to pay X amount to get this feature without going enterprise?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only reason I upgraded to Pro was for the LinkedIn company pages as my understanding back then was this was available to Pro users. I am going to look at another platform as HSuite cannot even schedule posts correctly at this point.

• Laura BlantonLaura Blanton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, any ETA on when this feature will be available to Pro accounts? I venture to say I'm not the only one waiting to upgrade from the free version until this feature is available -- huge selling point!

• Juliet KelloggJuliet Kellogg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 on having this in pro accounts. Any ETA? Important piece of the puzzle for companies to have this feature.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base