I suggest you ...

Allow the creation and editing of Facebook events.

I think being able to create Facebook events for each Facebook page from the dashboard would be extremely useful. That way, I wouldn't have to leave my HS dashboard to create and edit events and I could also send links to the events via twitter and other networks.

347 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mark FarrarMark Farrar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    JessicaJessica shared a merged idea: Allow Facebook Page Events to be added as a stream on HootSuite  ·   · 
    Ciara MonteroCiara Montero shared a merged idea: allow pre-scheduling of Facebook event creation/posts  ·   · 
    PiaPia shared a merged idea: Need a way to create an event and publish to multiple Facebook pages. Is there a way to do this currently? If so, please direct. Thank you.  ·   · 
    KrysKrys shared a merged idea: Make a way for us to post scheduled events on an event page.  ·   · 
    Triz.Triz. shared a merged idea: look into being able to add events on facebook and other social networks from hootsuite  ·   · 
    StacyStacy shared a merged idea: Allow us to schedule FB updates with pre-made events that includes the information, image, & link.  ·   · 
    Pamela IpPamela Ip shared a merged idea: create events on facebook  ·   · 
    Richard SmithRichard Smith shared a merged idea: Create a Facebook Event  ·   · 

46 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LolitaLolita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2014 and this is still under review? Do you care about your consumers/customers at all?
        On that note, yeah that will be a GREAT! addition. Add a feature making posts on Facebook event pages!
        Thanks HS.
        #wecare <3

• condez  john leecondez john lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

p fir na cm freo naulog kapim cn dau ters kauly enspp tialong buleep aoni cnam day it mapnilaan fren gssoke cpnsm cp freu tanomep au ifeepnmagh..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you use HS to set up posts in a facebook event? Can't figure it out. Please help.

This would help streamline posting of events. Especially if you could import an ical feed which could be used to schedule the event on facebook or use to send a message to your social media network about the event from the ical feed.

yes would like to be able to add events through hoot suite for facebook and schedule them! Maybe I could then have a life.....nah

I don't mind having to create it on facebook, but I DO want to be able to schedule a share!
        I'm amazed we don't already have this capability!

yes...please give us the ability to create an event and to be able to schedule announcing the event...otherwise, Hootsuite has only solved part of my problem...

• Hilary BaumannHilary Baumann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I gave this one three votes BUT I want to also be able to schedule the events posting. Drives me nuts when some company does a summer of events and all the sudden I have WAY too many events popping up notices for me.

I don't want to be that person and I also don't want to have to remember on certain dates that I need to go post an event (when they're schedule months in advance and could be done in a batch if we have this as a scheduled event option.)

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base