I suggest you ...

Recurring events

Schedule recurring events from the scheduler without having to do a batch. See Sprout Social's service - very robust and clear reporting, simple user interface for scheduling recurring messages. I would rather upgrade to pro on hootsuite and have this ability here instead.

562 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Darshana HawksDarshana Hawks shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: reccurence tools or fiture  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Help me.  ·   · 
    MeghanMeghan shared a merged idea: Enable the ability for users to set a recurring post (e.g. schedule it to post daily at 7AM)  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: make an option to be able to make one post repeat daily, weekly, monthly or annually.  ·   · 
    Gozde UlkuerGozde Ulkuer shared a merged idea: can schedule the same tweet on several different days.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add a repeat tweet feature in your scheduler. I see I'm not the only one who would find this handy.  ·   · 
    RobertoRoberto shared a merged idea: Hello. would be useful to be able to program the same post for several days ... For example: If I have an event and want to schedule it for  ·   · 
    Kari SatreKari Satre shared a merged idea: Schedule a reoccurring post  ·   · 
    José RodriguesJosé Rodrigues shared a merged idea: allowing the scheduling of publications several times over a period of time  ·   · 
    UrsUrs shared a merged idea: repetitive message  ·   · 
    Mandy ChambersMandy Chambers shared a merged idea: Allow a post to be scheduled to go out more than once kind of like socialoomph  ·   · 
    Branko ZabalaBranko Zabala shared a merged idea: Schedule the same post for different dates/times  ·   · 
    Warren K. FenwickWarren K. Fenwick shared a merged idea: Add daily and multiple day feature into Scheduler!  ·   · 
    Erin BishopErin Bishop shared a merged idea: Change how bulk scheduling of Tweets is handled...ditch the CSV  ·   · 
    AdamoAdamo shared a merged idea: Monthly option  ·   · 
    Alex PritchardAlex Pritchard shared a merged idea: have an option to send the same message every week/2weeks/3weeks/month? Recurring events  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Forecast Planning Posts  ·   · 
    AndriesAndries shared a merged idea: Is there any way that we can add a recurrent post on hootsuite?  ·   · 
    Bonnie McDonoughBonnie McDonough shared a merged idea: Is there a method of scheduling other than manually posting for every five minutes or so to have posts go out from a group of for example Fa  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Recurring posts  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I want to be able to Schedule a tweet for EVERY friday at 8:00 pm  ·   · 
    Amanda MacArthurAmanda MacArthur shared a merged idea: Make copying and pasting tweets in publisher view faster + easier  ·   · 
    April WilliamsApril Williams shared a merged idea: Please add an option to post something on a regular schedule and to be able to add multiple dates and times to a post.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: setup a way to allow HS clients the option of multi-time schedulling in publisher .......same message posts.....  ·   · 
    Justin LongJustin Long shared a merged idea: Repeating Scheduled Post  ·   · 
    Steve MizeSteve Mize shared a merged idea: reocurring scheduled posts  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: allow selection of multiple dates on calendar graphic for same message  ·   · 
    Timothy M. NybergTimothy M. Nyberg shared a merged idea: More powerful schedulig tools  ·   · 
    David Delli PaoliDavid Delli Paoli shared a merged idea: allow reoccurring scheduled posts!  ·   · 
    ashrafashraf shared a merged idea: Autoretweet daily and daily tweet  ·   · 
    Adrian FrankAdrian Frank shared a merged idea: An app that lets you make REOCCURRING, scheduled posts. Hoot Suite only let's you schedule out a post one time.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: The Ability To Schedule Reccuring Messages Every 7/14/21/30 Days or any other number  ·   · 
    Dario UtzDario Utz shared a merged idea: new feature:: auto post the same.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: re Hootlet, and the automated scheduling, can there also be automated rescheduling ie the ability to auto repost a link multiple times  ·   · 
    John ReaganJohn Reagan shared a merged idea: auto-schedule  ·   · 
    drvampirdrvampir shared a merged idea: Add reccuring tweet pleaseeeee  ·   · 
    shreefshreef shared a merged idea: Please make new optoin to change my posts date after post  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: It would be great if you could pick more then one date on the calendar. For those of us who run specials on the same day and time throughout  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Have the ability to make a queue of automated times for tweets  ·   · 
    JohnJohn shared a merged idea: Ability to reschedule scheduled tweets.  ·   · 
    MarcieMarcie shared a merged idea: add in scheduling that we could add more dates at one time.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Create a button to automatic re-schedule posts to a specific day  ·   · 
    VinceVince shared a merged idea: Multi schedule facebook statuses  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Now that you have the publisher feature, add a 'recurring' post. Like they have it outlook calendar.  ·   · 
    Daily BeepsDaily Beeps shared a merged idea: Please consider a faster way to schedule a recuring messages. We need to select multipule dates.  ·   · 
    Luis RamiloLuis Ramilo shared a merged idea: I wish to compose a single message and schedule it in a recurrent basis.  ·   · 
    Sassy Brit Alternative-Read.comSassy Brit Alternative-Read.com shared a merged idea: Enable automatic repeat messages. Once set they repeat as requested. Once a day/week/month/yr  ·   · 

66 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lisa Disch-JohnsonLisa Disch-Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to tweet one message multiple times in one process is a necessity! Time is money and money is being wasted with the repetitive monotony of scheduling the same message multiple times during the day! Come on Hootsuite!

• Warren K. FenwickWarren K. Fenwick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sarah, it's been over 1-1/2 months since your typed your comment,
        quoted in its entirety, below. What's taking so long to make this
        great HootSuite embellishment (for multiple day scheduling or multiple hour scheduling of messages) to be implemented into HootSuite Pro?
        =============
        Sarah (HootSuite Admin), on Jun 3, 2013 you typed:

"Thanks so much for the feedback! We’ll be evaluating this feature request in the fut

• Mariano BuitragoMariano Buitrago commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I manage several FB pages for my church, and our followers greatly appreciate the reminders for weekly or otherwise regularly scheduled events. Right now I have to use the bulk scheduler, but do a significant amount of tweaking so that the message is different.

• Ashley StanleyAshley Stanley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this needs to happen. We have a few posts that go out regularly and it's much easier to schedule it once than to continue adding it each time.

• Tim Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be an amazing addition to HootSuite. It would make posting the same post multiple days so much more efficient.

• Beth BeersBeth Beers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please, please add a reoccurring events feature! I was using that a lot with Gremlin. I am in the process of deleting my Gremlin account because of multiple issues with them (scheduled events disappearing from my reoccurring list and they can't explain why, not being able to access my scheduled events many times, the ridiculous 4 -5 step process to even get to my scheduled posts, site being down way too many times, tech support who doesn't seem to have a clue how to fix problems.). I had to go with Tweetadder to move my reoccurring tweets to, but still have other tweets and Facebook posts I'd like to schedule on a reoccurring basis, but at a scheduled time, which Tweetadder does not have. I am a huge fan of Hootsuite, I am always recommending you guys to everyone who is looking for a new way to tweet and post. Musicians love your site because they can schedule their band promos. Add the reoccurring events feature and the bands will absolutely love you! I know I will! :-)

Tone Williams, I understand your sentiments. I only been working HootSuite for almost one month. How long have you been working with it?

• Tone WilliamsTone Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am preparing to leave HooteSuite as well. This has been ignored much too long and I feel like I'm wasting my money. I mean after nearly 500 votes, you'd think they'd take this seriously.

Let's get this scheduler ehanancement done, HootSuite web development team! Please add a feature to enable messages to be scheduled with daily option, or the feature within the sscheuler calendar to use the "CTRL"+(left mouse button) to select multiple days in the calendar application.

• RodolfoRodolfo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a most have for me, please pay more attention to this feature or i will be moving to another service soon, i really need this, i am wasting a lot of time scheduling my tweets for my recurring campaings.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I joined Hootsuite you could schedule multiple times for one message to go out - I was shown the facility during training last November. This was the principle reason I upgraded to Pro. Now I learn from Hootsuite that, (for me), this crucial part of their service is simply not available any more - not that I suppose they'll be offering me a refund for the last few months subscription - they recommended I add something to this forum instead. THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

• Bryan GilchristBryan Gilchrist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, this is one reason I switched away from Hootsuite. Having to do batch messages, and being forced to make everyone different was a big time waster for me. I moved over to Sendible which allows reoccuring events and the messages can be the same. I only post about one message a day, though.

• MatthewMatthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am seriously consedering switching over to Sprout Social because they have this feature!!!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base