I suggest you ...

Realtime twitter update

Right now, the shortest HootSuite update interval is 2 minutes (unless you pull a manual update). TweetDeck has implemented realtime Twitter updating. HootSuite should do the same.

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CanydaCanyda shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trying hootsuite for the first time having moved from Tweetdeck I find the interface refreshing and good to work with however I agree that the one thing that may stop me using Hootsuite is the lack of real time refresh. It is the only this that's missing.
        Please implement as soon as you can !

Has there been any update on this? The auto-refresh rate of once every 2 mins is inadequate if the accounts we follow are tweeting regularly. Every two minutes the home feed splits as it has 30+ tweets posted.

If it's not possible to have an auto-refresh feature, how about the option to reduce the refresh rate to once every 30 seconds (or similar)? This would go some way to addressing the problem.

It has now been over two years since this question was originally posed and it would be great to have some feedback.

Many thanks

• FlipFlip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hootsuite is useless without the real-time updating... Man I miss my tweetdeck!!!

Hey Chris that's your response? How about answering the damn question. This corporate side step is crap. Are you going to implement real time or not. My original Seesmic had real time updating. This new policy stinks. I was VERY happy with Seesmic the way it was. This corporate move to MAKE me adapt to your way is typical. Make the change or I'm gone back to Tweekdeck.

• Kevin KestlerKevin Kestler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just made the switch from Tweetdeck. Real-time updating is the feature I miss the most as I participate in a lot of Twitter chats. I'd love to see this, or at least a faster refresh rate, in HootSuite

Feedback and Knowledge Base