I suggest you ...

facebook page home feed

When using a facebook page it only shows the page's feed...

Would be nice to be able to see the facebook pages HOME feed (of all the other pages this page has liked)... until this is possible I will still need to log into facebook to catch this stream. would love to be able to just stay in hootsuite.

1,526 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Saul FarberSaul Farber shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    JonJon shared a merged idea: Facebook stream for liked pages ONLY  ·   · 
    Felix BookFelix Book shared a merged idea: add a stream that lets you see posts by others on your FB wall.  ·   · 
    Fernando IdeiasFernando Ideias shared a merged idea: news feed - top stories for facebook  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Facebook Page Feed  ·   · 
    AJ AlbaranoAJ Albarano shared a merged idea: make an option to view/alert the news feeds of the other 'pages' liked by our secondary facebook 'pages'  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Facebook pages. I can only see what i posted. Thanks  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: facebook page news fee  ·   · 
    Cautious TrainCautious Train shared a merged idea: Add Facebook Page News/Home Feed as a stream  ·   · 
    dublaichdublaich shared a merged idea: Allow Business pages to see their Facebook News Feed and share stories. Isn't that what business social media services are for?!  ·   · 
    Krzysztof BiernatKrzysztof Biernat shared a merged idea: Facebook Stream`s: Allow to track, view post on other (no admin) Fun Pages  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Allow a Facebook Business Page's news feed to be added as a stream  ·   · 
    Emma BarrettEmma Barrett shared a merged idea: add a feature to enable users to view, comment, share and like posts from a fanpage news stream.  ·   · 
    Dawn MentzerDawn Mentzer shared a merged idea: Add home feeds for Facebook pages...I've been paying for Pro in hopes to have access to that capability soon!  ·   · 
    Dawn MentzerDawn Mentzer shared a merged idea: add Facebook page news feed stream option  ·   · 
    dariodario shared a merged idea: add facebook pages post I follow as facebook page to lastest news column  ·   · 
    Neil HackneyNeil Hackney shared a merged idea: Allow us to see the news feed of a Facebook page.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add the option to stream News Feed from Facebook Pages we are administrators on  ·   · 
    Laura SLaura S shared a merged idea: Add a stream for the newsfeed for Facebook fan pages.  ·   · 
    JadeJade shared a merged idea: Make it possible to add News Feed streams for fanpage profiles  ·   · 
    Alison Alison shared a merged idea: allow viewing of fan page's newsfeeds. I would like to see the newsfeed for my page  ·   · 
    DragonFlyEyeDragonFlyEye shared a merged idea: news stream for facebook pages  ·   · 
    MiriamMiriam shared a merged idea: include the full feed from a Facebook Business page; now only get own posts  ·   · 
    Monita Alvarez ChipMonita Alvarez Chip shared a merged idea: Add a stream from the Home Page for Facebook Pages.  ·   · 
    SanaSana shared a merged idea: Introduce Facebook Fanpage Option about feed  ·   · 
    under review  ·  SarahSarah responded  · 

Thank you so much for your continued feedback. While we haven’t yet prioritized this on our product roadmap, we are always interested in ways that we can further enhance the Facebook integration with HootSuite. Stay tuned!

241 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am looking to follow the feed, new likes of my facebook fan page which I am an admin manager. Is this possible?

• Brian CoaleBrian Coale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I have to leave Hootsuite to login to Facebook to engage with posts by pages relevant to & liked by my page, what then is the point of having a Hootsuite account? You guys have not only dropped the ball, but you've left it on the ground for 4 years! I wonder if Sprout has this feature?

• Francesca HughesFrancesca Hughes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm reluctant to use up one of my votes on something that doesn't seem to have had any development in almost a year, but it is definitely something I would find useful!

• Jamie LudlowJamie Ludlow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why isn't this available yet? This is a basic feature that all businesses need so why are we over a year on from your last response and this is still not sorted? Are you all brain dead at Hootsuite? We are voting on something that is so obvious is a necessity for all business owners yet you want us to vote on this as a new feature to implement.

Get a move on because im not paying for a membership until this is implemented.

• Keely WorthKeely Worth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is essential for me as well. Otherwise I have to have Facebook open and flit between the 2, as other people have said.

• Patrina lalamaPatrina lalama commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an essential for anyone managing a company's social media accts. My company follows your idea of #puttheprideaside and shares others articles, tips and tricks. Without the fan page news feed I cannot easily access those who the company follows and see what they are up to. Please add this feature!!! So many of your customers will be beyond greatful!!!

• JonJon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Desperately needed - Due to pre-existing limitations in the Facebook API, there's no way that a tool like HootSuite can do everything I need it to do.

What I did plan to use it for was to monitor my social networks, rather than interact with them. However, what I don't want to do is monitor my entire PERSONAL news feed. I don't need to see what all my friends are up to during business hours, but I DO need to see what the pages and businesses I follow are posting.

It seems I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board on this one. Perhaps I just need to have a tab open for each social network and engage with them each individually. It seems to be the only way to guarantee decent functionality...

• iparriparr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please have this feature available. It will be GREATLY appreciated.

• Terri SmithTerri Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hootsuite is no good to me without the Facebook Business Page Newsfeed. I definitely need all incoming newsfeed in order for it to be of any benefit. Sorry

• Sue FletcherSue Fletcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've only read down the ten or so comments before leaving mine, but agree with them all - I've just started the free trial and this could be the deal-breaker, as others have said. It seems such as obvious function to include. To engage with other business/brands and share what they are saying is an important part of social media and to have to flip back to FB to do that seems to defeat the purpose of having Hootsuite. It was all going so well up to this point!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As businesses use social more and more to follow customers and prospects, newsfeed for FB business pages becomes a critical tool. Having to log in separately to HS to view this is poor and clumsy. It's like no one was thinking. For when is this feature scheduled?

• StellaStella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow--it's been almost 4 years and this still isn't prioritized? WTF?

• FrankFrank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see here that there are many upset with the fact you can't see a company newsfeed on a HootSuite stream. We pay for HootSuite as well and would really like the company to prioritize this, what should seem like an, important feature. Please do so quickly as it seems that has been an issue for several months now.

• mkmk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I set up a Hootsuite account to manage a FB page, only to discover one of the essential features, the 'home' feed is not available. Why? This is a major dealbreaker.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base