I suggest you ...

Alter the ‘assign to’ function so that you can assign a whole conversation, not just a tweet.

Hi there, we joined hootsuite partly because of the ability to assign from one team member to another (and we're loving it overall by the way).

However we would really appreciate a function that allows you to assign a conversation, rather than just a tweet.

We're finding it very difficult for the assignee to followup and provide any detailed response when an issue may arise over a few tweets.

e.g:
Customer: There is an issue with my train.
Us: Could you tell us which one?
Customer: It was the one leaving this station at 6:30am.

The problem is at the moment we can only assign the first tweet, or the second tweet and are forced to then send an email copying and pasting the whole conversation.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Queensland RailQueensland Rail shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Chris from HootSuiteChris from HootSuite responded  · 

This is a great idea that will allow team members to further understand the context of a conversation.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Orange GirlOrange Girl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is related but my wish would be that when looking at an assigned tweet in the list of assigned messages, it would be really helpful to be able to click on the datetime stamp under the users name (like you can in the main HS stream) so that you can read the tweet in context, see if anyone else has responded etc. Esp for tweets where there's a day or 2 delay because you have to find out information, if you click on the users name to view their timeline, if they're a prolific tweeter then you can't find that tweet to click into it from there. Hope I've explained well enough ... thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base