I suggest you ...

Add a stream showing my tweets favorited by others

It would be nice to be able to see a stream of my tweets favorited by other users. Push notifications for favorites would be the next step.

196 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ExtramittelExtramittel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gozde UlkuerGozde Ulkuer shared a merged idea: It would be great to see who *Favorited* my Tweet.. and not only My Favorites.  ·   · 
    CharlieCharlie shared a merged idea: have notifications for when people favourite a tweet, or any interactions at all via twitter, not just RT  ·   · 
    RoxanneRoxanne shared a merged idea: Add stream for people who have favourited your tweets  ·   · 
    Mary HustonMary Huston shared a merged idea: allow users to see which of their tweets have been favorited.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Tweet Favorites to HootSuite Monitoring and Reporting capabilities  ·   · 

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a potential Hootsuite Pro subscriber who has asked me directly about this feature so it has a vote from me :)

• del423del423 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One more vote for this feature. How aggravating that it's not there!

• lifeseeklifeseek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe this link can be helpful!

List of people who favorited a particular tweet:

This feature is not currently available in the API. You can track favorite activity for an authenticated user in real time using User Streams or Site Streams, but it's otherwise unavailable in the REST API beyond counts and the timeline of favorites belonging to a specific user.

https://dev.twitter.com/discussions/17607

i's an important KPI to monitorate influence and engagement. please add this option (free of course) Thank you

• Ricardo Wagner Ricardo Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get them in the Andorid App.. why not on the destop.. . Cant you PUSH as you do with new followers?

HootSuite, what is the status of examining if this is possible with Twitter's API?

This is a really important element for helping us grow the number of people that our following up. I've just signed up to Hootsuite Pro but I'll have to reconsider if I can't see my interactions.

it is also important to be able to see your tweets Favorited by others because there are alot of people who do this as a way of tracking your account without being seen or detected. they are usually bogus accounts and this can easily be detected once you look at their profile and tweets

I really need this. I've just signed up to Hootsuite Pro but I'll have to reconsider if I can't see my interactions. Tweetdeck has retweets, follows, favourites and mentions all in one stream called 'interactions'. You should do the same!

Requested this same thing. Very useful so we don't have to leave hootsuite to see this. Thank you

• Wendy TaylorWendy Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would really love this. Don't like having to leave hootsuite to go to twitter to check information like that.

• DaniDani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree completely! Favorite tweets are another way to gauge engagement and they need to be considered alongside RTs.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base