I suggest you ...

Ability to export lists and other (user selected) data to Microsoft Excel

I use lists extensively to organize the streams that I monitor and target. I would like to be able to export All of my community (lists members, friends, followers, etc.) to excel so that I could conduct ad hoc analysis (e.g. sort by no. of followers), and add ad hoc columns per tweeter for notes, scores, etc.

Ideally I would be able to create a table where each community member is a row, and default columns would include twitter account follower, friend, listnames (up to 20 per account), number of followers and friends (people they follow), for each member. Any other data from twitter pulled by Hootsuite (e.g. when member`s account was created, frequency of tweets, location, etc.) would be ideal for adding as columns if desired. Each column would be checked where relevant so that, for eg, a person might be a member of more than list, be a follower in one of my twitter accounts, and a friend (I follow) in another as well as be a member of one or more lists in that other account.

Being empowered with this data about my communities from Hootsuite together with Excel`s awesome analytic power would incredibly enhance my efficiency, effectiveness, knowledge and learning.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BillBill shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ScottScott shared a merged idea: Create the capability to export as a list your followers and/or those you follow.  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...