I suggest you ...

Allow us to leave "favorites" as primary tweet selection

I'm confused about why it is that you have the "favorites" selection, but I have to select "favorites" every single time I go to tweet. What's the point? I thought Hootsuite was supposed to make Twitter faster. 900 clicks doesn't do that.

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BrianBrian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    MartijnMartijn shared a merged idea: create the option to show accounts that are favorites by default in the drop down menu in stead of all accounts?  ·   · 
    @TVAmy@TVAmy shared a merged idea: Make favorites a default option that shows unless you ask for all... this new system is awful... and/or allow for reordering of accounts  ·   · 
    Rob CottinghamRob Cottingham shared a merged idea: allow users to default to the list of Favorites (instead of Show all) when they post.  ·   · 
    AndreasAndreas shared a merged idea: Remember "show only favourites" selection  ·   · 
    pearsonpearson shared a merged idea: Allow default channel selection to be from Favorites rather than the whole list  ·   · 
    under review  ·  Chris from HootSuiteChris from HootSuite responded  · 

We’ll examine the use case scenario for adding the Favorite button to the main button selection instead of the drop down menu.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dominik DeobaldDominik Deobald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also prefer to show "Favorites" only as default and an option where I can switch to "all" manually. Why not remember the last state when the popup was open?

Feedback and Knowledge Base