I suggest you ...

show conversations (full conversations, including answers!) for any tweet. So you can see if anyone has replied to a tweet

Take a look at TweetDeck for a simple solution. It shows a single thread (including answers!!) of any tweet you click on.

Take a look at Yorufukorou for a more complex solution. It shows not just a single thread but all tweets depending to the clicked tweet. This way you can see all Answeres with all threads in a single view.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    nSonicnSonic shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Chris from HootSuiteChris from HootSuite responded  · 

We currently do this for Mention and Home Feed streams. We’ll also consider doing this for other streams as well.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JeroenJeroen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry, but i cannot see SHOW CONVERSATION in home feed and mention streams....what am i doing wrong? I only see conversations for my own tweets...not of my followers or search terms.

• nSonicnSonic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sorry, but no, you don't :)
        what you do is: Showing the conversation BACKWARDS. Open the Conversation of a tweet and you see the previous tweet and the previous tweet of that etc.

What i meant is: Please show the COMPLETE Conversation. That means, show the tweets in the past of the selected tweet (as now) AND show the future tweets (all answers to the tweet) too.

Say we have this Conversation:
        Tweet A <- B <- C <- D <- E
        If you see Tweet B and click Conversation, Hotot is showing just B and A
        I would like to see C, D and E too

Feedback and Knowledge Base