I suggest you ...

Allow auto-schedule when bulk scheduling posts

I think the auto scheduler feature is great. Now I'd like this feature available in bulk scheduled items.

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Karri ChamberlainKarri Chamberlain shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Douglas Burner HoltDouglas Burner Holt shared a merged idea: It would be great to be able to schedule in bulk using autoschedule instead of having to enter the date and time for each tweet.  ·   · 

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Facebook blocks "so called" bulk/mass posts. This is a problem.
        My suggestion: Find a way to stretch out the timing of posts so Facebook doesn't recognize it as a bulk/mass post.
        You could post to 5 groups wait half an hour and post to 5 more groups, repeating the process every half hour until all the
        posts could be sent.

• Kimberly GonzalezKimberly Gonzalez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I use autoschedule to send links to my networks and bulk scheduling to upload my own content. I would LOVE to have the option of either leaving the scheduling completely up to Hootsuite OR (in my case, most preferably) set just the date, and let Hootsuite autoschedule the time.

I like to have a nice ratio of original content and tweeted links so that I don't feel like I'm using my networks for nothing but self-promotion. If I could just set the dates, and leave the times up to Hootsuite, that would be fantastic.

BUT -- I imagine that wouldn't be terribly easy to do -- that it would likely be an either/or case. In that case, I want the option of whether or not to use autoscheduling feature on my bulk tweets, too. As it is, I have my own schedule for my original content, which helps me feel good about my self-promotion to link- and information-sharing ratio, and I'm happy with that. But I'm also lazy and would like to leave more scheduling up to Hootsuite if I could. :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base