I suggest you ...

Widen + Improve Scroll Bar in Chrome

Provide a template so the scroll bar within each column is a little bit wider and easier to use if you have physical challenges. My hands have a tremor so it can take me twice as long to scroll even having adjusted my computer's sensitivity. Changing the number of columns doesn't help. I'd imagine it might help with low vision, too, but I simply need wider scroll bars so I can read my feeds more easily. Thank you.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sue KerrSue Kerr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Louis van BelleLouis van Belle shared a merged idea: Chrome Scroll Bars Suck  ·   · 
    under review  ·  SarahSarah responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback on this! We’ll look into this for future releases. Have you tried using the up and down arrow keys to scroll through columns?

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This narrow scrool bar is giving me ergonomic challenges as well, to say the least. It is the number one thing to fix in my book. It creates 'mouse arm' and it actually a huge problem as a daily user!

• Sue KerrSue Kerr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, that is helpful. but the best use of Hootsuite is being able to move back and forth across columns to find what I need from various lists ... so its only a solution for simply reading one feed

Feedback and Knowledge Base