I suggest you ...

twitter posting pictures

When scheduling twitter should be able to post pictures like facebook and google+ do.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    scottscott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    SarahSarah responded  · 

Hi there!
    Can you please clarify what you are looking to do? Twitter doesn’t display photos in a tweet the same way as Facebook and Google+ do in a post. Where you hoping to see something different?
    Thank you!

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bad JoanBad Joan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know what they are talking about.... If you post a picture directly to Twitter (as opposed to using HootSuite) it will come up as a link that says pic.twitter and then you have an option under it that says "view photo" so you can view the photo right there in someone's feed. But when you post from HootSuite the image is only attached as a link that cannot be viewed in the feed.

I use another program called Postcron specifically to post things to Twitter because when I post through them it shows the pictures as a pic.twitter link that can be viewed in the feed.

It would be awesome if you guys could correct this problem and then I could stop using two programs and just put all my accounts on HootSuite!

• scottscott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I attach photos to be scheduled they will upload to facebook and google + just fine, but on twitter it doesn't upload them. I was wondering why that happens or what I'm doing wrong

Feedback and Knowledge Base