I suggest you ...

offer draft tweets as a column

I would like a column called "draft tweets" so that I can view all the draft tweets associated with a particular account rather than having to go to the message composition window and use the dropdown. This is especially helpful when using an If This Then That recipe to create draft messages. I would like to be able to rocket through all those drafts, scheduling them from within a drafts column. Thanks!

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alexandra SamuelAlexandra Samuel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tony Michael Tony Michael shared a merged idea: Improve Drafts: Make drafts a column (just like pending), but with no assigned date. Please ! ! !  ·   · 
    tonymichael.comtonymichael.com shared a merged idea: Drafts: Give them their own column (instead of that little drop down)  ·   · 
    under review  ·  SarahSarah responded  · 

Really cool idea! We’ll look at adding this in the future!

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sharon JohnsonSharon Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please! I would love to write all my posts at once, then come back and do all my scheduling. Even a feature such space these post between a specified date range. Selection may be evenly through range, daily at 9am, etc., every other Thursday, etc. Thank you for your product and updates. You make my work easier!

• Adam Van DykeAdam Van Dyke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the exact idea I was going to propose! I need to have a bunch of tweets/posts ready to go and visible in a stream without actually scheduling them. (I could just schedule them for the year 2027 or something, but that's sloppy/unorganized). The current draft area is not easy to view/work with if you have more than 2 or 3 drafts. Please give us this feature!

• Robin JohansenRobin Johansen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also hope for something like this. Also, RSS to draft. But as an own column, it's "hard" accessing drafts as it is now.

Feedback and Knowledge Base