I suggest you ...

add the ability to post to Google+ communities

Will there or is there in the pipelines a way to post/monitor the new Google+ communities via the hootlet and ability to add the stream on the dashboard. Cheers

286 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Justin DouglasJustin Douglas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Karlie RobinsonKarlie Robinson shared a merged idea: Google Plus Communities  ·   · 
    Diego SanchezDiego Sanchez shared a merged idea: Add automatic posting from Google+ page to Google+ communities  ·   · 
    Marian CernyMarian Cerny shared a merged idea: Add support for Google+ communities  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Google + Communities  ·   · 
    Ryan SextonRyan Sexton shared a merged idea: Integrate Google+ Communities into Hootsuite Pro  ·   · 
    under review  ·  SarahSarah responded  · 

With the new arrival of Google+ communities, we will further investigate the possibility of adding this in the future. Thank you for your requests!

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • maryam maryam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hello hootsuite team, im a customer of yours . i love hootsuite BUT its lacking so much , for example it will be great to post to instegram and google+ profile and communities ....etc
        thx

• IbutlerIbutler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THIS NEEDS TO BE DEVELOPED or 3rd Party Integrated IMMEDIATELY!
        I am a Marketing Manager, and the versatility of hootsuite is great,
        HOWEVER the seamless integration between social media sites and your software could use a major update, especially with mobile devices not having the same options.

PLEASE INVEST in this ASAP as everyone would BENEFIT from it!

• StefanStefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Saraaaaaah... where are you? Do you hear us?
        I guess your dev's deserve some cookies.
        We really need this one.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this feature to make Hootsuite more convenient ... more useful. Are you still there, Sarah?

• Jeff OstroffJeff Ostroff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hootsuite is useless for me without the ability to post to communities, it means I cannot use it, I have to post to my communities manually.

• Vb WyrdeVb Wyrde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to add my voice to this request. Yes! Please! Great! Go! Go! Go! :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been more than a year since people starting requesting this but still nothing? In that case what is the point of this feedback forum?

• IzabelaIzabela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any chance that you will give us - your users - this new feature as a 2013 Christmas gift? That would be a very nice gesture :) Merry Christmas!

• Elle SidellElle Sidell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has any decision been made about whether post/monitoring Google+ communities will be added in the future? It would be great to have this ability (especially since the Hootsuite blog mentioned it as a tip for the best Google+ content).

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base