I suggest you ...

Get rid of the verification every time I try to log in

I have a log in and password - that is all I should need.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AJAJ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What kind of ridiculous system is hootsuite trying to proof here. I currently live in the country of Brazil. Everyday I login to hootsuite to connect to my followings on all the major social sites. But I am required to verify my account EVERY TIME with my Twitter login credentials. On top of that, I get an email with it for "suspicious login attempts". I am a webmaster, knowledgeable in HTML and website design and belong to hundreds of other websites and social platforms and never had this experience.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem - every time I use Hootesuite it wants to verify my by email. Enough already! Hootesuite used to SAVE me time, now it WASTES my time. Instead of 30 seconds to schedule a post of something interesting now it takes minutes to get verify email, paste in the code and then paste the content. If this isn't fixed soon I will start looking for alternative apps that let me schedule my posts without hassle. I am paying for Hootesuite and now instead of making my life easier it gets in my way. It didn't used to be like this until a few weeks back.

Feedback and Knowledge Base