I suggest you ...

LinkedIn University page posting

LinkedIn now has University Pages and as an Admin of one I would like to be able to post directly to that page just like LinkedIn Company and Group pages.
http://linkedin.com/edu

64 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brandon EastinBrandon Eastin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KimberleeKimberlee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just another one on this train. Would love to see University pages added to Hootsuite as well as event posts to Facebook!

• wendywendy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - this is a critical component to add and would be very helpful. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a tremendous improvement to my experience using Hootsuite. Please integrate posting directly to LinkedIn University Pages.

• Larissa StoddartLarissa Stoddart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also concur! Having to log in to LinkedIn to post to our University Page defeats the purpose of having our university's LinkedIn account managed via Hootsuite.

• Michael SclafaniMichael Sclafani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just started a trial of Hoot Suite. Having to manage an additional University Page on LinkedIn is the main reason for my exploring HS's services. I am dissapointed this hasn't been figured out yet. No sense in subscribing if HS doesn't provide a true one stop shop.

Feedback and Knowledge Base