I suggest you ...

Show number of retweets in statistics

It would be great if you added the number of retweets to statistics - both on an aggregate level and per individual message.

1,210 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JohannesJohannes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Joy S.Joy S. shared a merged idea: Include numbers of retweets and mentions in analytics  ·   · 
    completed  ·  SarahSarah responded  · 

We’re happy to announce the release of a Analytics module dedicated to tracking your daily retweets. The new module includes:

>Number of Retweets/Day
    >Date and Text of Original Tweet
    >Date of Retweet
    >Name and Klout of the Retweeter

To add the Daily Retweets module to your Customized Report, head to the Analytics section of your dashboard, choose Create New Report or Edit and existing report. More information on creating a customized report can be found here: http://help.hootsuite.com/entries/21730486-creating-a-custom-analytics-report

Please find more information about the release in our blog post here:
    http://blog.hootsuite.com/mentions-analytics/

Thanks for your feedback in making HootSuite even better!

52 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely fundamental to every social media analytics report. The current options can be acquired from the Twitter website! Useless.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking for an update (July 2012)...

Is this something that will be added soon? It seems quite basic - and also very useful.

• Daniel PosavacDaniel Posavac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Last update in 2010?

Any news on this. I don't understand how something like this, which many smaller providers have, still has not been built into Hootsuite?

• PatrickPatrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very surprised that this isn't a feature of Hootsuite Analytics already when more advanced features like sentiment analysis are.

• Juhli S.Juhli S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only RTs & @mentions - but UNIQUE RTs & @mentions like Klout used to show would be really helpful. Sprout Social currently allows you to see RTs & @mentions (not unique) on their $9/month plan.

I would also love to be able to see the "who" regarding native RTs - I hate having to go back to twitter.com to see who has hit the RT button & thank them - that is not efficient. Thank you!

• EdBuclatinEdBuclatin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will this be available? Would be great addition with Klout upgrading their offerings this week.

• SHUSHUANWEISHUSHUANWEI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HELLO MY NAME IS SHU SHUAN WEI
        I AM NEW AT THE COMPUTER TYPE OF STUFF NICE TO MEET YOU
        GUYS

• Adam SaverianAdam Saverian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They don't already have this? Wow. That's amazing. Unbelievable. When I started paying I just assumed they had this feature. It's not analytics until they add retweet data.

• IreneIrene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looks like this request has been made months ago. What is the update please?

• daviddavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Retweets and mentions analytics please!!! will be great if u could cross it with number of clicks on links

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base