I suggest you ...

Show Which Lists a Person is a Member of...

Make it easier to know if they need to be added to a list, or are already one, and if so, which one. This would obviously only be for lists that I've subscribed to.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matthew KettlewellMatthew Kettlewell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gabriel KaplanGabriel Kaplan shared a merged idea: See if a contact is not assigned to a Twitter list.  ·   · 
    Wendy YuenWendy Yuen shared a merged idea: Make it easy to see who is already allocated to twitter lists  ·   · 
    Zoe GilbertsonZoe Gilbertson shared a merged idea: allow the ability to remove people from lists  ·   · 

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Deborah M CooperDeborah M Cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to easily audit my contacts to see who is on multiple lists, or not assigned to any list, would be very useful. Matthew and Maria's suggestions would cover this request.

• Maria HaganMaria Hagan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a column in the contacts view for people we follow that displays the list each person has been assigned to or not. This would make it easier to see if we have a person we follow that we have not assigned to a list. Don't want to miss tweets of people I follow, but with over 500, I cannot be sure I have everyone in a list. Thanks

• merlinoxmerlinox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In people profile panel, add to list shows only private list, not also public personal list (twitter). Please check it.

• AdamAdam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this. Since having somebody in a list isn't necessarily tied to following them - it'd be useful to see which list a contact is/isn't in from their profile view - DASHBOARD AND MOBILE!!!!!

For somebody that uses lists a lot - unfollowing somebody isn't enough - I need to be able to remove them from my list(s) which can currently only be done in one place (dashboard/contacts). Having this capability (viewing/adding/deleting lists) wherever you follow/unfollow users (usually their profile view) will help eliminate a lot of extra steps - ESPECIALLY VIA MOBILE!!!

• dadepfandadepfan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just need to know which of MY lists my followers have been assigned to (by me). I did not discover lists until after I had 200 followers and it is difficult to make list assignments if I do not see who is on a list and who is not.

• Dave HootSuiteDave HootSuite commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One way you can remove people from lists is to go to your Contacts page > Select a list > click user avatar of someone in the list to pull down menu and you'll see an option to remove from list.

Does this help or do you seek another method?

Feedback and Knowledge Base