I suggest you ...

new column option for facebook allow filter based on friends lists

we've already filtered our facebook friends so that we only see certain streams...if we are to really use hootsuite for facebook we need the same listing ability that we currently have for our twitter client

189 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    paul korsonpaul korson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AJ AlbaranoAJ Albarano shared a merged idea: make facebook groups as a FREE stream, like twitter lists are.  ·   · 
    AJ AlbaranoAJ Albarano shared a merged idea: make it so that you can add created grouping such as 'family' from your facebook account.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add the ability to filter which friend you want to see on the feed  ·   · 
    Inge vdvInge vdv shared a merged idea: possibility to add newsfeed of facebook lists  ·   · 
    DemiDemi shared a merged idea: make it possible to add lists in facebook & track conversations w/ contacts  ·   · 
    jjondlejjondle shared a merged idea: Add ability for Facebook List / Group streams instead of ENTIRE News Feed  ·   · 
    Edo AminEdo Amin shared a merged idea: support Facebvook sharing to friend lists  ·   · 

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AJ AlbaranoAJ Albarano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This only allows you to follow actual friends. I am looking for something similar to this that allows me to monitor "pages" I like. The "pages" don't show up in the filter, just actual "friends". Do you have a solution for this?

• Charles PinkerCharles Pinker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Twitter list and a Facebook list for co-workers, and would be great to have a single tab that shows all coworker-related activity. In summary, please add Facebook list support!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on this at all ??? It is a massive pain in the butt that we can't do it ... instead of having one fabulous place to manage everything you still have to dip in and out of it !! PLEASE please please with a Cherry on top :) Can we add this in ?

• stildvstildv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i need a stream option for facebook friends lists (like twitter lists).
        so i can read news updates of my college friends in one column, and colleagues (i created as lists on facebook) separately in hootsuite.
        3 votesworthy for me.

• Edge of StretchEdge of Stretch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bump. I hope you introduce this feature. Audience segmentation is key and the addition of Friend Lists support in Hootsuite would be very powerful.

• kanuukerkanuuker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm surprised this hasn't been voted higher. In my opinion this is essential. Currently my facebook stream is almost unusable because of all the clutter from distant friends and those stupid apps.

• WayneWayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I heartily agree. Yoono can create lists for FB, but doesn't allow use of FB native friend lists. Without FB lists, there's too much noise. For now, I need to use Yoono for FB, but HS for Twitter, etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base