I suggest you ...

Put social network icons on tabs.

As far as i see you can have one social network activity on each tab, if so for quicker perception (= easy navigation) between tabs putting social networks' icons before tab names would be nice.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sinan YasarSinan Yasar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ArnoldArnold shared a merged idea: Tabs should correspond Streams/Social Media  ·   · 
    Craig DarlowCraig Darlow shared a merged idea: Add social icons to the tabs, so you can tell what they are!  ·   · 
    Matt GobleMatt Goble shared a merged idea: Icon on tabs to show what kind of account it is - twitter, linkedin etc  ·   · 
    under review  ·  Chris from HootSuiteChris from HootSuite responded  · 

Tabs are not currently exclusive to social networks. In fact, you can put multiple social network streams in one tab.

However, we may consider ways for users to “tag” their tabs with a social network if it’s devoted only to one of them.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hatem NassratHatem Nassrat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah it would be nice to select which account is active on which tab. That way when I switch to another tab I can respond from that particular twitter account without manually selecting it each time.

• Can Kutlu KınayCan Kutlu Kınay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would come in handy if users were allowed to put icons in tab titles like ":twitter:". Automatically created tabs would have titles with icons of linked sites.

• ArnoldArnold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So for example under my leisure tab I have a Facebook Page and Twitter for leisure - http://screencast.com/t/hnNRN9l3e. So when I go to send a message I would like only those social media to appear in the send box that match the streams I have associated under that tab. Thus hiding the other non-relevant social media unless you push a button "show all"

Feedback and Knowledge Base