I suggest you ...

Include retweeter's information in the column for user's own tweets retweeted

As it's already present in other types of retweet columns (it seems absurd on the column for other tweets retweeted by the user, though).

1,216 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RodPSRodPS shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Randy Clark Randy Clark shared a merged idea: make it so a list of who retweeted, liked, or shared comes up when hovering over the notification so you don't have to go to the full site.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Seeing re-tweets  ·   · 
    Janet AweJanet Awe shared a merged idea: Enable users to see who's retweeted each message, not just the number of retweets it's had.  ·   · 
    noxhanti pilisonoxhanti piliso shared a merged idea: Add names of accounts retweeting to "My tweets retweeted" column  ·   · 
    DavidDavid shared a merged idea: The number of retweets by others can you see but not by who it is retweeted. Are you going to do this yet?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: identify re-tweeters (or am I missing something?)  ·   · 
    Xosé Castro RoigXosé Castro Roig shared a merged idea: Add a button/option to know WHO were the users who retweeted my tweet.  ·   · 
    Richard P WoolfRichard P Woolf shared a merged idea: see who has retweeted a tweet  ·   · 
    Cautious TrainCautious Train shared a merged idea: See who has Retweeted in My Tweets, Retweeted  ·   · 
    albaalba shared a merged idea: Show my posts retweeted  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: It would be fantastic if we could know who retweet our tweets. Thank you!  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Would be great if you could see all retweets within the dashboard  ·   · 
    Tom DoughertyTom Dougherty shared a merged idea: Ability to determine handles or names of people who retweeted my tweets, and retweeted the RTs  ·   · 
    Mark F.Mark F. shared a merged idea: Being about to hoover over the "2 retweets" and see just who retweeting the message.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: I think it could be a good function if we would know how many RTs have been made in our tweets. Actually we only can see the number. Thanks  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add a stream of retweets showing who retweeted and a stream of recent followers. Why is this so hard for Hootsuite to do? Tweetdeck does it  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Really need to see who's retweeting our tweets - please advise on progress on this matter.  ·   · 
    LynneLynne shared a merged idea: make it easy for me to figure out who has retweeted our tweets. I use hootsuite to see that it has been retweeted but I cant see who!  ·   · 
    Carmen DeSousaCarmen DeSousa shared a merged idea: Give me a feed where I can see who retweeted my tweet.  ·   · 
    ToryTory shared a merged idea: indicate who retweeted a tweet rather than just saying it was retweeted 3 times. It would be great to have the specific information.  ·   · 
    DavidDavid shared a merged idea: Beter management for the retwitts  ·   · 
    LoganLogan shared a merged idea: Retweets  ·   · 
    Mark JohnsonMark Johnson shared a merged idea: I'd love to see who RTs are from in my RT stream. I have to dig them out of Twitter 'Activity Stream' now. Very time consuming! Thanks  ·   · 
    MiquelMiquel shared a merged idea: Show detail of Retweets  ·   · 
    Dana TheusDana Theus shared a merged idea: Show who retweets your stuff using "new" format  ·   · 
    SuzanneSuzanne shared a merged idea: Sent Tweets column - show who retweeted  ·   · 
    Stuart HemmingStuart Hemming shared a merged idea: I'd like to be able to see who retweets my twitter posts  ·   · 
    @tatn@tatn shared a merged idea: 1) show who Retweet. 2) be able to capture user's name in RT even when they use 3rd party app.  ·   · 
    Yeiner FernándezYeiner Fernández shared a merged idea: Show who RTs my Tweets  ·   · 
    W. RoyalW. Royal shared a merged idea: Identifying Retweeters  ·   · 
    thehackneypearl thehackneypearl shared a merged idea: Who has retweeted my tweets?  ·   · 
    Dayana LimaDayana Lima shared a merged idea: Visualizer in "My tweets, retweeted"  ·   · 
    KristiinaKristiina shared a merged idea: show who is retweeting us.  ·   · 
    Elke FleingElke Fleing shared a merged idea: How many people and who retweetet me in 'My tweets, retweetet'  ·   · 
    GraemeGraeme shared a merged idea: Show your tweets that have been retweeted (including the retweeters name) in the Mentions stream  ·   · 
    Sonia BoukelifSonia Boukelif shared a merged idea: Reply to Retweets via Dashboard (My Tweets Retweeted Stream)  ·   · 
    AdhSealCouncilAdhSealCouncil shared a merged idea: Track other Twitter users that retweet my tweets  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: See WHO retweeted you  ·   · 

107 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paul SteinbrueckPaul Steinbrueck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the progress on this. Could you improve it further and add @reply and DM links next to the username? Making it so we can copy and paste the list of retweeters would also be helpful. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NimbleCRM have figured out a way to do it so it must be possible, this is an important feature IMO

I sent a tweet out that got retweeted about 10 times but saw only ONE 'mention' of the tweet. Why is this happening?

• HeberHeber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys, what do you think about the dashboard have sound notifications everytime a receive a mention or a RT?
        You offer just the option to have a notification everytime i receive any message in my timeline, and it is really anoying.

Every other twitter app that I use has the ability to see Who retweeted our tweets AND then the ability to immediately reply to them to thank them for the retweet. This is a very common twitter practice that Hootsuite does NOT make available or easy to do.

• ArianeAriane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@SW. Couldn't agree more. I can't see who's retweeted us and the autocomplete @ is not working. How am I supposed to remember the twitter name for everyone we follow?!?

• SWSW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just started a free trial of HootSuite and this has already been an issue for me and my team. It's making me look at other options. Before I can consider continuing with a paid service, I have to be able to justify the cos to my manager--she's going to want to know about efficiencies, ease of use, and if I have to go elsewhere to see such basic information, it's not going to work for us. A big part of building our follower base is to thank the existing followers who retweet us--some of them are employees and they appreciate the recognition. A search of "@____" isn't working, either.

• noxhanti pilisonoxhanti piliso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

until recently could see New Style retweets in my @noxhanti search stream w/ the names of the accounts retweeting. The new "My tweets retweeted" column is not much use to me as I don't know who is retweeting...have to go to twitter to find out. Like to acknowledge/rt ppl who rt me + it's good to know what works for which people in my network

• PaulaPaula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know what has happend but since a few days it doesn't work.

• Jerry PriddleJerry Priddle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jerry Priddle commented · Just Now · Delete

It's been over a year since HootSuite posted they'd consider the suggestion. Unless I'm missing it, we still can't see who's retweeted tweets. Come on guys..get on it!

• Ben MaydatBen Maydat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't even think this is not currently possible ! For community management it is very important. I don't like to switch to Tweet Deck to see who retweeted. Please change this ! Thanks a lot

• ChristineChristine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can definitely do this...SproutSocial shows you this information, which is why I still even use them. But it would be SO great to have this in Hootsuite and all of my reporting in one place.

• SarahAdminSarah (Admin, HootSuite) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the search, it needs to be exactly "RT @HootSuite" ie) your own username. If you delete the space, or do not add the RT it won't pull all of the results. Let me know if you are having any difficulties!

Please note that this is simply a suggestion that may assist you in getting the data that you are looking for. The feedback item is still under review.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base