I suggest you ...

facebook notifications when someone likes or comment on our post etc.

Notifications when someone likes or comment on our post etc. maybe even a pop-up or just sound would be nice...

1,289 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ivan kordicivan kordic shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Raylene WallRaylene Wall shared a merged idea: Notification stream  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: i need a Notification when someone reply on a comment(sub comments),and tagging fans as well  ·   · 
    TravisTravis shared a merged idea: Social Network 'Dashboards'  ·   · 
    @icpn@icpn shared a merged idea: How's about a feature that pushes notifications when peeps comment or reply to posts where you have been tagged on facebook?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Facebook notifications column  ·   · 
    Stefan JacobiStefan Jacobi shared a merged idea: make it possible to see a stream for latest Facebook comments, regardless of the post they were made in.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Facebook notifications as a stream  ·   · 
    Jens RoethofJens Roethof shared a merged idea: Notifications colom  ·   · 
    Jens RoethofJens Roethof shared a merged idea: Pop-ups/Notifications  ·   · 
    Jens RoethofJens Roethof shared a merged idea: Facebook Notifications  ·   · 
    ChrisChris shared a merged idea: Facebook notifications  ·   · 
    Ishaan DaveIshaan Dave shared a merged idea: Facebook Notification Stream  ·   · 
    Nienke RosNienke Ros shared a merged idea: I would like to receive an email when someone replies or likes one of my posts  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: push notifications for facebook  ·   · 
    Jacob SmithJacob Smith shared a merged idea: Need notification of Facebook comments (same needed for Google+)  ·   · 
    rikoriko shared a merged idea: please add notifications stream on facebook, thanks  ·   · 
    SamSam shared a merged idea: Possibility to view the Facebook notifications.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: ..add notifications and received messages for facebook.  ·   · 
    DaveDave shared a merged idea: Facebook notification stream  ·   · 
    Julie WintherJulie Winther shared a merged idea: Add Facebook notification stream, plz  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add a feature or stream which will allow users to view Facebook Notifications.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Must have streams for facebook notifications, inbox messages, and groups  ·   · 
    BexBex shared a merged idea: Add a notification for when someone sends a Facebook page a direct message.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Please add Facebook Notifications!  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Facebook notifications  ·   · 
    S. YoungS. Young shared a merged idea: allow users to create a stream for Facebook notifications.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add suppor for google+, flkr and most importantly: INCORPORATE FACEBOOK NOTIFCATIONS IN A STREAM!! Thanks so much :)  ·   · 
    CajamarCajamar shared a merged idea: Notifications Fan Page  ·   · 
    CajamarCajamar shared a merged idea: Social Media Manager  ·   · 
    Juan RequenaJuan Requena shared a merged idea: receive a new message  ·   · 
    Annette LozanoAnnette Lozano shared a merged idea: Notifications  ·   · 
    Shawna HazlettShawna Hazlett shared a merged idea: Make notifications for Facebook accessible.  ·   · 
    RaoniRaoni shared a merged idea: Facebook notifications  ·   · 
    Michael van LaarMichael van Laar shared a merged idea: Support notifications for new comments to own Facebook posts  ·   · 
    TonyTony shared a merged idea: put notifications in the facebook pages tab  ·   · 
    M MouseM Mouse shared a merged idea: Facebook messages and notifications  ·   · 
    pkenwardpkenward shared a merged idea: Add Facebook Notifications to the available streams for  ·   · 
    Alexandre LemosAlexandre Lemos shared a merged idea: facebook  ·   · 
    BrittanyBrittany shared a merged idea: Create customizable notifications  ·   · 
    Andrew ThalAndrew Thal shared a merged idea: facebook messages/notifications/events/requests  ·   · 

89 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Derrik G.Derrik G. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So whats the reason this isen't added yet would be an amazing additioin and actually would be able to put this application to use for facebook!

• Raylene WallRaylene Wall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely! Notifications are the one thing that my clients are leaving the HootSuite dashboard for (to go into FB or LI to check for notifications)...

• John HostlerJohn Hostler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this implemented as well. When I look at a stream for a group it's great because at a glance I can see what's new and reply as needed in an instant.

When I look at my Fanpage Wall Post stream, I feel like I need to go into every post and confirm have liked comments or replied where I should.

This is getting harder and harder to manage as the fan pages grow into the tens of thousands.

The visuals on Wall Post streams would be such a time saver for me. Hope you can get this implemented!

• Eugene BabinEugene Babin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still not working!
        In Russian Facebook's clone Vk.com you get those!
        Plus, on a comments list bar, when you click on a username, it adds it to the new comment message box and when you post the comment, the person whose name you mentioned, also get's notified!!

• MarieMarie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even better : a stream to follow all new comments on each post (should it be a fan post or a page post). We have a 40.000 fans page and we answer every single comment. It is fastidious when we have to track all the content manually. If we had a tool that would allow us to see every comment awaiting reply, that would be great ! :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The fact that there is no notification stream renders the facebook utility basically useless.

I agree. If I can't see if someone has commented on a post, then I can't reply and my reputation will suffer - that's not acceptable. I won't be continuing on Hootsuite if this remains as is.

• Brett ChickeyBrett Chickey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes I'll find myself playing around with an app for this or that and will come across a missing feature that baffles me. This is one of those times.

• Daniel CharryDaniel Charry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello. Wondering why, as of 2013, this hasn't been made. I am really liking HootSuite when using Twitter, because it works as it should. But Facebook seems to be worthless, and i am lacking memory. If i install the Facebook official App, the memory usage goes to maximum, and i can't bear that. Please take this as a real problem.

When a post comes onto fb say about magaret Thatcher and you make a comment,you like to be able to keep track of who said they liked this and how many,instead of having to search back and back through previous comments until you decide it not worth the bother!!

Hi ,
        I have been using Hootsuite for sometime to promote my Blog Post on Facebook and Twitter.But I really wonder whther you can get notifications when someone likes or comments on your posts.If so How?

Just joined hootsuite. But if I can't get Facebook notifications I'll be leaving again...

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base