I suggest you ...

1 Pond versus Various Streams

Instead of just having different tabs for each linked network and then having a stream for the different activity in it--PERHAPS a feature where users of HootSuite could pool all the feed streams into one overall pond would be useful. The source of the individual contacts could just put in parentheses/brackets/braces or maybe even color coded. I'd still keep the broken-down version available, but just have pooling be an option our upper right-hand owl offers.

Side note: The current color schemes are nice, but being able to change them to our own liking instead of just the Magnum, Blue Steel, and Classic would be VERY nice. Some people's eyes get turned off with particular colors. A larger variety or the chance to select our own individual color scheme would be much more pleasant.

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rob Icarus-Valkyrie HeathersRob Icarus-Valkyrie Heathers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Oscar NierstraszOscar Nierstrasz shared a merged idea: enable merging of columns/streams  ·   · 

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KichigaiKichigai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SocialScope for BlackBerry uses a similar philosophy. It pours all my accounts into one stream. So there's the one "inbox" tab, one "replies" tab, and also are tabs for the individual accounts. And having used this system, it is THE way I want to manage my streams. No flipping back and forth between tabs, it's right there, and is, in my opinion, one of the best ways to handle multiple accounts.

Feedback and Knowledge Base