I suggest you ...

add keyboard shortcuts to every action in every version of HootSuite, especially the Web

It would also be nice to be able to edit them in case there's a conflict and to be able to switch them off (this should apply to every enhancement). At the least give me post, schedule, choose network and navigate the current column. Mousing just isn't an efficient mechanism when you mostly type or read.

86 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pierce PresleyPierce Presley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Carl Francis ParkCarl Francis Park shared a merged idea: Please Add Keyboard Shortcut for ease of access  ·   · 
    Asier de la FuenteAsier de la Fuente shared a merged idea: Shortcut for writing a new message  ·   · 
    TDHTDH shared a merged idea: Shortcuts for tabbed browsing. Obviously.  ·   · 
    AJAJ shared a merged idea: Keyboard Shortcuts  ·   · 
    planned  ·  Chris from HootSuiteChris from HootSuite responded  · 

Since this feature request was created, we’ve added some keyboard shortcuts, such as “Shift + Enter” to send.

We continue to consider more ways to enhance HootSuite with keyboard shortcuts.

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have a shortcut to send, but not to compose a tweet. Just wish keyboard shortcuts weren't an after thought. There are many of use out there that prefer to navigate and function through keyboard input, without the need for the mouse. Especially with my RSI - I prefer to stick to the keyboard as much as possible.

• RandallWRandallW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love a keyboard shortcut to refresh my feeds (as I typically have it on manual refresh).

• tokutsutokutsu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like shortcut functions: for example 1,2,3...=choose stream, n=choose next tweet, a=reply, A=reply to All, r=RT, +=display conversation, *=add star, u=update stream

• TriconTricon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need shortcuts for navigating the entire suite: switching to new tweet box, scrolling through tweets, replying, DMing, switching columns, switching tabs.

Feedback and Knowledge Base