I suggest you ...

Have a single stream linked to all the accounts on the iphone App

Have only one page to follow all the different streams like on hellotxt.

302 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Damien DECLERCQDamien DECLERCQ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    DavidDavid shared a merged idea: Allow streams to cross  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Can make every social network in single look (for ipad)  ·   · 
    SarahSarah shared a merged idea: Allow facebook time line and twitter to be viewed at the same time.  ·   · 
    Sherrie BoothSherrie Booth shared a merged idea: Stream twitter and fb into one timeline. As they would appear on there own timelines. Inc RTs, mentions and notifications..  ·   · 
    Woody NashWoody Nash shared a merged idea: Universal inbox for all new items  ·   · 
    ConnorConnor shared a merged idea: Create a unified social feed for all our accounts  ·   · 
    StevenSteven shared a merged idea: It would be better if you could combine different social networks to one stream  ·   · 
    Dietmar BachmannDietmar Bachmann shared a merged idea: A single stream or window for mentions and comments from all accounts would be a greatful help for productivity.  ·   · 
    RebeccaRebecca shared a merged idea: Add a way to see news feed from all steams in one place.  ·   · 
    JasonJason shared a merged idea: Group streams into individual twitter account  ·   · 
    Keryn LapidgeKeryn Lapidge shared a merged idea: Enable viewing of home feed of multiple accounts in adjacent columso I can see them all at once  ·   · 
    Marc van MaastrichtMarc van Maastricht shared a merged idea: Merge home feeds of several accounts into one column  ·   · 
    Liam MurrayLiam Murray shared a merged idea: Allow aggregated lists  ·   · 
    KevinKevin shared a merged idea: Would be nice to see all social networks on one screen without switching.  ·   · 
    seraphseraph shared a merged idea: I wanna see messages of all accounts just in one timeline.  ·   · 
    MerlinMerlin shared a merged idea: Allow me to mix feed columns  ·   · 
    LybkjeLybkje shared a merged idea: All streams in one stream  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: All in one stream  ·   · 
    JunkieXPJunkieXP shared a merged idea: Option to Merge @Replies and Direct Messages (iPad App) into Home Feed  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: have more control over the lists  ·   · 
    Rob SmithRob Smith shared a merged idea: @hootsuiteiphone - It would be amazing to have one column with all incomming post from all my accoun  ·   · 
    PhxBluePhxBlue shared a merged idea: Option to aggragate Facebook and Twitter into one Stream  ·   · 
    under review  ·  SarahSarah responded  · 

Thanks for the suggestion! We’ll consider adding this feature to our iOS app in the future.

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vince LammasVince Lammas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have created a tab for mentions and DMs from my accounts and can quickly see them all in one place

• Joelle BriggsJoelle Briggs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SocialScope does this already but they don't have an app for the iPhone!!! This would make them coming to iPhone obsolete.

• Paul OConnellPaul OConnell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is basic functionality required with those like myself with 1 FB, 1 LinkedIn and 5 Twitter accounts. Yoono do this so well. Please consider.

• DDMedia.ca TeamDDMedia.ca Team commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe that this isn't done yet- seems like such a basic feature. Clicking from stream to stream is annoying with you app.

• Odd EinarOdd Einar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One multiplesource-stream, color or icon identification of source.
        Keep the ability to view a single source in separate stream.
        Ref TweetDecks GUI

• ioswoodyioswoody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, even have the ability to choose what you want in the stream. Or for on the iPad you could have it as your custom home page and choose what streams you want in it.

• SusanKSusanK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, yes, yes! Integrate Foursquare too! I would really love this! - @kitykity

Feedback and Knowledge Base