I suggest you ...

Add # and @ to main keyboard for iPad

The hash (pound) symbol and the at sign are such primary characters that they should be on the main keyborad for the iPad.

148 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ted M. YoungTed M. Young shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    KyleKyle shared a merged idea: Add the @ and # to the keyboard in your apps for posting ease from tablets and phones  ·   · 
    OlmaOlma shared a merged idea: Add #button to msg area  ·   · 
    sjdorstsjdorst shared a merged idea: Change the keyboard using for composing messages on the iPad (or offer alternate)  ·   · 
    MikeMike shared a merged idea: For iPad, adopt the Twitter keyboard w the @ and #  ·   · 
    PatPat shared a merged idea: Add the hashtag # to the compose window in iPad version.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add easy access to "#" hash tag and "@" mention when writing new tweets  ·   · 
    Brian OligerBrian Oliger shared a merged idea: Support @ and # symbols next to Spacebar  ·   · 
    PatrickPatrick shared a merged idea: Hootsuite Keyboard layout  ·   · 
    KashKash shared a merged idea: Add a #hashtag shortcut to the menu dash when composing a message (iPhone)  ·   · 
    William StitesWilliam Stites shared a merged idea: Provide a quicker interface for adding hashtages.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add quicklink buttons for @ and #.  ·   · 
    planned  ·  TravisAdminTravis (Admin, HootSuite) responded  · 

Hi everyone!

We’re happy to announce that we are currently re-designing the compose screen with several new improvements, including easier access to the # and @ keys. We hope to have this implemented in the near future.

Thank you for using HootSuite!
    Travis | Customer Support – Technical Lead | @HootSuite_Help

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service