I suggest you ...

Add the ability to see who Retweeted my tweets, not just what tweets where retweeted.

Like the title say I'd like to be able to see who retweeted me. I always make the effort to thank those who retweeted but it's kind of difficult when I don't know who they are.

717 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MatthewMk2MatthewMk2 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Function of ot show retweet  ·   · 
    EdwardEdward shared a merged idea: I think this is simple compared to ideas like adding networks. Can you guys add a "who retweeted this" button to tweets?  ·   · 
    Deborah M CooperDeborah M Cooper shared a merged idea: Show tweet status  ·   · 
    GarthGarth shared a merged idea: Make it so I can see who retweets my tweets in the iPhone app!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Interactions on twitter  ·   · 
    JasmineJasmine shared a merged idea: Have a feature that allows me to see who retweeted my tweets. If that feature already exists, where can I find it?  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: More info on "My tweets, retweeted" stream  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Who retweets your tweets  ·   · 
    MegMeg shared a merged idea: Add a retweet tracking stream for iPhone app.  ·   · 
    KarylKaryl shared a merged idea: In iPhone app, see who retweeted/ how many retweets in "my tweets retweeted"  ·   · 
    completed  ·  TravisAdminTravis (Admin, HootSuite) responded  · 

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us!

We’re happy to announce that as of the recent HootSuite iOS mobile app release (version 2.5.4).

To view a list of users who retweeted your tweet, within your ‘My Tweets, Retweeted’ stream, tap a tweet to view the tweet in full screen, then tap the retweet count underneath your tweet.

Thank you all graciously for your patience, and thank you for using HootSuite!
    Travis | Customer Support – Technical Lead | @HootSuite_Help

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AJAJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So now Hootsuite has taken over Seesmic is this feature going to be added? It's a real fail to the Hootsuite system. Please add it in soon.id

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this going to be sorted soon. It's massively annoying and means I just have to go into Twitter itself to check?

• StephenStephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me, it's being able to determine who the original tweeter was. The new display of dozens of people with the 'same' tweet is very confusing. I already have a search for my username and @mentions. My complaint is simply when I'm seeing something in my stream. I want to know who the original tweeter is; I don't care as much who the re-tweeter is.

• NickNick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

... I could have been retweeted by someone famous for all I know?!?!

• Ben Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree, has this not been sorted yet. Sometime I find Hootsuite so frustrating. It#s like they don't ever listen to what their customers want.

• Rick RichbourgRick Richbourg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

as I know YOU GUYS know, thanking others who retweeted you is a vital part of the social twitter contract... I am disappointed to learn that this feature is not in my hootsuite app :( though it is in your competitor's Seesmic app!

Feedback and Knowledge Base