I suggest you ...

Add google+ pages to iOS

Add google + as a social network so I can again access all my networks in one place using hootsuite!

2,493 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AlisonAlison shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anthony Anthony shared a merged idea: Add tumblr, Instagram, & Google+  ·   · 
    Tynan PurdyTynan Purdy shared a merged idea: Add more available accounts, like G+ and instagram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add G+ and Instagram and you have a winner. Also you might wanna improve the Photo share and the tweeter shorterner. Is not working properly  ·   · 
    Laurence RisslerLaurence Rissler shared a merged idea: add google + to mobile and also populate links on mobile  ·   · 
    Noah James HittnerNoah James Hittner shared a merged idea: ...make it possible for the HootSuite iPhone app to be able to handle more social media platforms, such as Google+.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add Google+ Pages support for mobile  ·   · 
    MeganMegan shared a merged idea: Offering LinkedIn and Google+ on mobile  ·   · 
    JustasJustas shared a merged idea: Support google plus on iPhone mobile app  ·   · 
    Amber CarawayAmber Caraway shared a merged idea: Add google+ and Pinterest  ·   · 
    DaveDave shared a merged idea: Add ability to post to Google+ communities via Ipad App  ·   · 
    Fernando LambertFernando Lambert shared a merged idea: To insert Google + and Instagran  ·   · 
    Sean DavisSean Davis shared a merged idea: Allow Google + postings on mobile devices  ·   · 
    JrJr shared a merged idea: Have LinkedIn Company and Google+ available from iPhone app  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Get Google+ and Pinterest on the mobile app  ·   · 
    Gustavo FranceschiniGustavo Franceschini shared a merged idea: google+ on mobile app  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Where the fuck is G+? What's he reason it's not a feature!?!?  ·   · 
    Anthony PesiriAnthony Pesiri shared a merged idea: Add Google +  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow google plus posting for iPhone  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add google plus option on mobile devices  ·   · 
    Mike CowanMike Cowan shared a merged idea: I am unable to add Google + to my Ipad app. This is where I use it the most  ·   · 
    Jethro HigginsJethro Higgins shared a merged idea: Improve the Mobile App  ·   · 
    Jim reedJim reed shared a merged idea: Make the mobile version synchronize with desktop version to include the LinkedIn company page and google plus company pages.  ·   · 
    MarkMark shared a merged idea: Need google+ and LinkedIn business page mobile intergration please. Love what it CAN do!  ·   · 
    AngelineAngeline shared a merged idea: Add Google Plus to social networks list  ·   · 
    CocoCoco shared a merged idea: Add google+ pages on the hootsuite app for iphone  ·   · 
    Paul GenestPaul Genest shared a merged idea: add Google+ to the mobile app, and improve the link shortening on the mobile app so we don't have to retype everything.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Enable your mobile apps to connect with Google+  ·   · 
    BenBen shared a merged idea: Please add google+ to iOS  ·   · 
    Taylor SheppardTaylor Sheppard shared a merged idea: Add tumblr and google + pages to iOS!  ·   · 
    VivViv shared a merged idea: Add google+ and Pinterest  ·   · 
    JayJay shared a merged idea: Adding Google+ to App networks.  ·   · 
    Maryann SpikesMaryann Spikes shared a merged idea: Add Google+ to iPhone app  ·   · 
    Sarah CairncrossSarah Cairncross shared a merged idea: Enable google+ in the app too  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Be able to update status of Google+ (personal and page) via Hootsuite Mobile  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Google+ Pages on iPad Hootsuite version.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Google+ to be added to apps  ·   · 
    David FreemanDavid Freeman shared a merged idea: Add Google+ to iPad app  ·   · 
    MitchMitch shared a merged idea: Add Google+ to iPhone app  ·   · 
    Port CitiesPort Cities shared a merged idea: find a way to link our Google+ page account on mobile HootSuite  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: i am realle interested but i need G+ for mobile app !!!  ·   · 
    L BoopL Boop shared a merged idea: allow management of Google+ pages on my iPhone 4S.  ·   · 
    Rob GibsonRob Gibson shared a merged idea: iPad/iPhone app needs an update to support the new google+ integration  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add Google+ updates to the iphone application  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: I want to add google + !!!  ·   · 
    DBTNDBTN shared a merged idea: add google + Pages to the iPhone mobile application  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add google+  ·   · 
    Luca M. SergioLuca M. Sergio shared a merged idea: When may we have G+ integration?  ·   · 
    DamionDamion shared a merged idea: Please add support for google+ on iOS.  ·   · 
    BrandonBrandon shared a merged idea: Add Google + to this app  ·   · 
    Justin troupe Justin troupe shared a merged idea: Let me use the beta for google plus please or I will have to switch to another service!  ·   · 
    AJAJ shared a merged idea: Add Google+ as a social media option.  ·   · 
    Kris GreeleyKris Greeley shared a merged idea: Integrate G+  ·   · 
    Mu11eMu11e shared a merged idea: Enable sharing thru GooglePlus  ·   · 
    Jared CarlisleJared Carlisle shared a merged idea: Add support for Google+!  ·   · 
    Mark LaVioletteMark LaViolette shared a merged idea: Add the ability to add Google+ sreams  ·   · 
    under review  ·  SarahSarah responded  · 

Thanks to everyone for your feedback! We’re investigating the ability to add Google+ Page support to our mobile platforms, including iOS devices.
    To vote for the addition of Google+ Profiles, please view this topic: http://feedback.hootsuite.com/forums/40182-hootsuite-com-web-dashboard/suggestions/3013058-add-google-personal-profiles
    For information on how to add your Google+ Page to the HootSuite web dashboard, please see this Help Desk article:
    http://help.hootsuite.com/entries/21741207-adding-google-to-your-dashboard

77 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex MadisonAlex Madison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shocked and dismayed to learn the iOS Hootsuite app STILL doesn't support Google or LinkedIn company pages! Hardly a major development effort to implement. Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. Please don't become complacent.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a paying customer, this really disappoints me. No Facebook Wall posts, no Facebook Page "liked" pages feed, no G+ Pages support on the iOS app. It's not a deal killer for me as I really am pressed for time and HootSuite makes scheduling a breeze but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get this implemented.

• Arthur dentArthur dent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There must be a reason, probably a Facebook directive? Google SEO relies on G+ and they ignore Facebook, so perhaps it's a twitter force as well? Hootesuite sucking up to F and T and dumping up on their paying customers to suck up to their corporate overlords. Sad

• Evielyn ChapmanEvielyn Chapman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why this would only be under review is puzzling at best... Wether on desktop or mobile I would imagine BASIC functionality would include the ability to post to ALL your networks. Please hootsuite! Don't great your mobile apps as second class citizens... They are where most on the go social happens!

• Graham HowesGraham Howes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great explanation how to add google plus - except when I looked for google plus to add it it was not there?!

• AtsushiAtsushi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

私も、Hootsuite のダッシュボード上で、 Google+ のページが見られるようになって欲しいです。

• DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the record, I was ready to upgrade to HootSuite Pro when I discovered that G+ Pages aren't supported on the iPhone. That's a deal killer. The first Social CRM tool to provide Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and G+ Pages on iPhone gets my money.

• G. JaymesonG. Jaymeson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tweetdeck was the defacto standard for a while, then began the slow descent into uselessness. Hootsuite COULD be the best replacement and crush the majority of the competition IF it includes the social media outlets with the largest user bases. To that end G+ and NOT G+ Pages is required. G+ Pages is fine for certain limited user base, but decidedly not all and not even the majority. I'd even be willing to accept the inordinate amount of massaging required to get facebook linked IF G+ were available.

• Ralf PickartRalf Pickart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a show stopper. We're currently evaluating Hootsuite for our social media activities.The request is from July 2011, now it's March 2013.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base