I suggest you ...

Let me see my Facebook GROUP on my mobile app!!

123 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KevinKevin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow users to add Facebook groups  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please update the app to post to Facebook Groups. Until then it's useless for me.  ·   · 
    NickNick shared a merged idea: Enable scheduling posts and allow Facebook group posting  ·   · 
    Brandon Brandon shared a merged idea: Add Facebook groups so I can post and schedule to my group  ·   · 
    Kefyn JudsonKefyn Judson shared a merged idea: Show Facebook Groups in IOS app, just like the web app.  ·   · 
    ToddTodd shared a merged idea: Allow the mobile app to connect to Facebook groups  ·   · 
    JenJen shared a merged idea: App and web browser differences  ·   · 
    Jim OloughlinJim Oloughlin shared a merged idea: Add Facebook groups to mobile app  ·   · 
    Stephanie Ryon Stephanie Ryon shared a merged idea: Please allow posting to Facebook groups on the iPad! This is very valuable in Education! https://t.co/olFcb336YQ  ·   · 
    Porsche NicholsPorsche Nichols shared a merged idea: Add the ability to post to FB groups on the mobile app  ·   · 
    DBTNDBTN shared a merged idea: add Facebook groups to the iPhone mobile application  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Allow users to post to and manage Facebook Group from iPhone  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: I can post on Facebook Groups in the Hootsuite website platform why not in the iPhone App???  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: I can't see news from my groups of facebook  ·   · 
    IsraelIsrael shared a merged idea: Manage Facebook groups  ·   · 

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • VinnyVinny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in a FB sports group and have to constantly copy and paste to the group once I post to twitter and FB.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Help, I have joined some FB yardsale sites, I can't post to them, but I am a member, the add photo or comment bar/button isn't their, on any of them, and I have posted before from this Ipad

• natenate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find it ridiculous that this is a feature on Android, but not iOS. I feel I'm better off using the web on my iPad to actually use HootSuite

• Simon AndersonSimon Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just about to post this suggestion when I saw this.
        I don't understand why I can't as a paid Pro user, add a FB group page to my account?
        I can via my dashboard on the web but not on the app. Why?

• Stephanie Ryon Stephanie Ryon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We REALLY need this to happen - all of our teachers use hoot suite and need to be able to post to their classroom Facebook group pages!!!

• RobertRobert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! I was just in contact with HootSuite customer service. They informed me that I am unable to see FB Groups from my iOS device. I am requesting the ability to access FB Groups be added to your iOS app. This would add continued convenience while building my business. Thank you for your consideration.

Not able to post in my FB groups on iPhone? Realty? I just switch from Androide to iPhone just To finad out than the mobile app for iPhone is inferior than the one we have for Android! Can you tell me how Or when could I post to all my groups on my iPhone App?

• McGyver RepresentsMcGyver Represents commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this mobile application for FB Groups in the works??? I see earliest post past April.. What gives here? Anxiously waiting, but desperately seeking a little bit of hope from a status update?

HootSuite is a valuable tool to be able to post to multiple networks at once, but if I can't post in a group, it doesn't do much good.

• Jennifer FissetteJennifer Fissette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This service would be vital to my business! I love hootsuite and I'm very new! I want it to help me with my Facebook based business and there are thousands of others like me who could benefit!

The app is pointless if I can't post to all the FB Groups I belong to from my phone. Please fix.

• Tymille BakerTymille Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My iPhone has truly become my mobile office as a new business owner!!! It's very inconvenient to still have to go on my laptop to add my major groups to the MANY mass push postings I'm prescheduling for the week for business purposes. And even worse when I want to send to *all* my (online existing) tabs on the fly while mobile. Please add groups to the Facebook tab within the app.

Thanks!

• Tymille BakerTymille Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My iPhone has truly become my mobile office as a new business owner!!! It's very inconvenient to still have to go on my laptop to add my major groups to the MANY mass push postings I'm prescheduling for the week for business purposes. And even worse when I want to send to *all* my (online existing) tabs on the fly while mobile. Please add groups to the Facebook tab within the app.

Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base