I suggest you ...

Integration with Instagram

Ability to follow my Instagram feeds, like and comment pictures of people I follow.

390 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robin FERRIERERobin FERRIERE shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Pinterest and Insragram to HootSuite  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: iPad hoot suite, no u tube, no instagram, no Wordpress google pages or sound cloud....what's pro for then....  ·   · 
    SarahSarah shared a merged idea: ADD INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST!!  ·   · 
    Christina conradChristina conrad shared a merged idea: Enable auto post for Instagram!!!  ·   · 
    Bruce feinrothBruce feinroth shared a merged idea: Can you add Instagram on the next update  ·   · 
    ChristinaChristina shared a merged idea: Allow auto scheduling for Instagram!  ·   · 
    CoryCory shared a merged idea: Adding Instagram  ·   · 
    ShaizyShaizy shared a merged idea: add pinterest &Instagram in here too  ·   · 
    Hannah Rebecca BrownHannah Rebecca Brown shared a merged idea: Add ability to link Tumblr and Instagram accounts  ·   · 
    EmilyEmily shared a merged idea: Add Instagram and Pinterest to your feed.  ·   · 
    MichelleMichelle shared a merged idea: Add Instagram to your mobile app  ·   · 
    BeccsBeccs shared a merged idea: Please add Instagram then I would use your app only  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Instagram as an option also please  ·   · 
    PravinPravin shared a merged idea: Instagram  ·   · 
    AaronAaron shared a merged idea: Support Instagram in the iPad App!!!  ·   · 
    Rebecca FrancisRebecca Francis shared a merged idea: Add Instagram  ·   · 
    AqimAqim shared a merged idea: Add Instragram ...  ·   · 
    Roslyn Roslyn shared a merged idea: You should Add Instagram to this  ·   · 
    Nick SandbergNick Sandberg shared a merged idea: Incorporate Instagram?  ·   · 
    NatalieNatalie shared a merged idea: Add instagram as a social network option. That would be fab!  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add instagram  ·   · 
    MovilyMovily shared a merged idea: Pehaps were not bad idea including instagram, lot of iphone users play it  ·   · 
    RossRoss shared a merged idea: Allow free users to get reports/add instagram  ·   · 
    DuncanDuncan shared a merged idea: Add instagram!  ·   · 
    under review  ·  SarahSarah responded  · 

With the recent addition of the Instagram app to the web dashboard, we’ll consider the possibilities of bringing apps to the iOS device.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...