or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MattMatt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    jimjim shared a merged idea: Add the ability to update Linkedin Groups via iphone app  ·   · 
    JamieJamie shared a merged idea: add ability to update linkedin group on the mobile app  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Adding access to LinkedIn company pages  ·   · 
    BrianBrian shared a merged idea: Add a social feed that you can post LinkedIn groups instead of personal profiles  ·   · 
    kate slowinskikate slowinski shared a merged idea: enable Linkedin group updates on Hootsuite iphone app  ·   · 
    MitchMitch shared a merged idea: LinkedIn Groups on iPhone app  ·   · 
    JohnnyJohnny shared a merged idea: Allow the hoot suite app to search and look at groups on linked in  ·   · 
    John TangneyJohn Tangney shared a merged idea: Add LinkedIn Company Pages and Groups to iOS app  ·   · 
    under review  ·  TravisAdminTravis (Admin, HootSuite) responded  · 

Hi everyone!

This is a great idea! We’ll be taking this info consideration for future releases of the HootSuite iOS mobile app.

Thank you!
    Travis | Customer Support – Technical Lead | @HootSuite_Help

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kristin Browning MezelKristin Browning Mezel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I put in a similar idea and just found this one. Agree with the comments- need to be able to ditch the computer and utilize my iPad to manage social media. PLEASE ADD

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a new user to this. So it lets me manage our Facebook company page on here but why not our LinkedIn one as well????

It is imparrative that you add Linked in Business page to the mobile app for posting. NEEDED!

• Sebastian VictoricaSebastian Victorica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm wondering if Hootsuite don't know how to do it or they are just waiting so they release in quotes all the great ideas and features that anyone is able through the web. Very Strange why you can Facebook Company but not Linkedin & G+. Would appreciate with thanks.

• Raymundo ZamoraRaymundo Zamora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this option for Android Mobile App. Very important feature that would benefit countless users. Please!!

Why does this need to be up voted to be considered? Your product already does such a wonderful job. Why not make it even more complete?
        You already offer the option on the web based version. Just do the dev to get it into the iOS platform.

• Shiran NicholsonShiran Nicholson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE FOR IPHONE & IPAD!
        I don't understand how this is not possible if it is on the website!

Also PLEASE google+

The app should mirror the website...

• KarlKarl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just downloaded the iPad app and really disappointed I can't use it for LinkedIn. How come?

Feedback and Knowledge Base