Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    TunaTuna shared a merged idea: Read Later Possibility  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I want to save to Pocket. Pls consider it!  ·   · 
    MikeMike shared a merged idea: Add getpocket along side with istapaper. It allows full offline viewing. Handy for those times away from wi-fi without 3/4g  ·   · 
    GideonGideon shared a merged idea: Add Pocket support in iOS.  ·   · 
    SamuelSamuel shared a merged idea: Save links to Pocket  ·   · 
    PrestonPreston shared a merged idea: On pocket app for iOS I can email stories or use bookmark tool 2 send stories to app. This would be great to send tweets to HS from iOS  ·   · 
    Hirai NaoyukiHirai Naoyuki shared a merged idea: readitlator  ·   · 
    iTitoiTito shared a merged idea: Integration with http://readitlaterlist.com/  ·   · 
    completed  ·  SarahSarah responded  · 

We’re happy to announce that the most recent version of HootSuite for iOS (v. 2.4.14) includes Pocket support!

To turn on, go to Settings> Read Later > and tap to turn on Pocket.

Enjoy and thank you for your feedback!

To share your thoughts, tweet @HootSuiteiPhone or join our Community Forum here: www.hootsuite.com/forum.

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is handy--I save to Pocket from my iPhone's Hootsuite.
        But then, when I read the articles on my laptop, it'd be swell if I could retweet from my Hootsuite on my laptop. There's a limit to what I can do on tiny screens!

• Mark WiltshireMark Wiltshire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need read supper for pocket. I use pocket to gather all the interesting articles it would be nice if I could select pocket stories and the publish them (get title and shrink URL) easily from in hootsuite. Can you please add this it would save me a lot of time and I am sure others who use pocket would find it invaluable. Many thanks Mark

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still not available on the iPad? Couldn't find it under settings.

• AutumnAutumn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reluctantly switching to another Twitter client so I can use Pocket. Please add this ASAP!

• Kyle DempsterKyle Dempster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this! Pocket is one of the main reasons I don't use HootSuite for my personal account. Adding support for it would switch me over, fully!

• LeeLee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concur! I'd love to see getpocket.com integrated into Hootsuite.

• RachelleRachelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was first requested in 2010 ... Surely by now it could have been added

• Anthony LangloisAnthony Langlois commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this doesn't seem to have been implemented yet - support for Pocket. It is why I'm not suing hootsuite. what is the timeline for implementation?

• JimJim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lack of this feature will make me stop using the product as well

• JimJim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to save tweets to my Pocket account to read later.

• Jo PoyJo Poy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The basic Twitter app in iOS 6 allows for RIL / Pocket instead of instapaper - HootSuite needs it too!

• MaximeMaxime commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunatelly I'm stopping using HootSuite clients because they doesnt have for Pocket (read it later)
        Hoping they can add this support soon

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Clarification.... We would like support for the "Pocket" service, which is similar to InstaPaper but is free.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunatelly I'm stopping using HootSuite clients because they doesnt have for Pocket (read it later)
        Hoping they can add this support soon

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To stay on HootSuite I would like to have Pocket supported. I don't want to migrate to instapaper

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base