I suggest you ...

Landscape Mode

Of the many things you should/could do w/iPhone app, would be nice to have landscape mode :-)

133 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jenn LarsonJenn Larson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Cara Ellen ModisettCara Ellen Modisett shared a merged idea: Tweak menu format for iPhone  ·   · 
    DellDell shared a merged idea: Change 2 things  ·   · 
    AndreAndre shared a merged idea: Using hoot suite in landscape mode iPad  ·   · 
    GioGio shared a merged idea: Bring back landscape feature for typing and viewing messages!  ·   · 
    JenJen shared a merged idea: enable langscape for viewing my stream on the iPhone. I can currently compose in landscape, but not view.  ·   · 
    Isaac VianaIsaac Viana shared a merged idea: Let use the iPhone app in horizontal position.  ·   · 
    Cesar GibrantCesar Gibrant shared a merged idea: That all the app can be used horizontally  ·   · 
    HanzelHanzel shared a merged idea: Make a landscape mode. Rotate when flip your device.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: two streams when iPhone sideways  ·   · 
    anonymousanonymous shared a merged idea: Landscape view to view and send tweets  ·   · 
    TravisAdminTravis (Admin, HootSuite) responded  · 

we’ve added landscape for composing Twitters messages on iPhone – will consider adding additional landscape views in the future – thanks!

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Christina Christina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe that there's no landscape option for Hootsuite! I am just starting to use Twitter for my business and evaluating different clients. Hootsuite has been highly recommended, but as far as the mobile app, I would have to say it is the worst of the bunch...to the point I will probably avoid the client altogether. Sorry.

• EvanEvan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reading of streams is easier sometimes in landscape than in portrait. I hope that HootSuite will integrate this in time. Thank goodness that we can post in landscape:)

• AaronAaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to be able to use landscape on iPhone to access larger keypad.

• Melissa MaeMelissa Mae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Landscape mode for other views would be so that users don't have to keep flipping their phone back and forth (if they prefer landscape mode). If I'm typing in landscape mode, I want to keep my phone where it is instead of having to flip it back to portrait to continue using the app.

Feedback and Knowledge Base