I suggest you ...

Editing scheduled tweets on iPhone app

Please, add a feature to edit a scheduled tweet! When you schedule a tweet on the app and want to modify something, you have to delete it and post it again!

730 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dominic DesbiensDominic Desbiens shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please enable viewing and management of future posts and tweets via the iPhone app.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow us to see scheduled posts to confirm times and dates for editing if needed  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow users to edit scheduled tweets in mobile app.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: let me see my scheduled tweets in the app! it's REALLY annoying to not be able to see what's scheduled in the app.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Scheduled tweets issues  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Enable edit function for Scheduled Tweets via mobile app.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Edit pending post text once its made  ·   · 
    NateNate shared a merged idea: Old app could change scheduled posts and tweets!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow editing of pending tweets  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Make a way to check your queue on your phone  ·   · 
    MaryMary shared a merged idea: Enable editing of scheduled posts.  ·   · 
    Andrea de AngelisAndrea de Angelis shared a merged idea: Edit scheduled messages in iPad app  ·   · 
    JaneJane shared a merged idea: Hootsuite links wrong pic to scheduled messages!!! Why not view pics before sending!  ·   · 
    David NealDavid Neal shared a merged idea: Allow iPhone app users to edit pending scheduled tweets.  ·   · 
    PaulPaul shared a merged idea: Add the ability to edit a tweet, message, et cetera.  ·   · 
    JohnJohn shared a merged idea: Where are my pending tweets???  ·   · 
    SlySly shared a merged idea: mobile app  ·   · 
    Ethan GoldEthan Gold shared a merged idea: make us able to change timing for scheduled posts on iphone  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add to the mobile app the ability to edit a pending/scheduled tweet.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add the ability to edit Pending Tweets within the iPhone app  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Hi, you need to add a feature (or one that is easier to find) that allows iPad users to edit their scheduled tweets.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Ability to view & edit posts from computer or mobile and vice versa  ·   · 
    AA shared a merged idea: I want to edit scheduled messages from my phone app  ·   · 
    JustinJustin shared a merged idea: Please let me know how to edit future scheduled tweets.  ·   · 
    JvrJvr shared a merged idea: On iphone/ipad app, add the possibilty to change time on schedule messages  ·   · 
    Ron Cimo Ron Cimo shared a merged idea: Give us a way to view and edit scheduled hoots.  ·   · 
    EricEric shared a merged idea: Allow edits to scheduled or pending tweets from the mobile app  ·   · 
    Tamania J. NaqiTamania J. Naqi shared a merged idea: Edit feature for scheduled tweets on mobile apps  ·   · 
    Kiran Max WeberKiran Max Weber shared a merged idea: Edit pending/scheduled tweets in iOS apps  ·   · 
    under review  ·  SarahSarah responded  · 

This feature would certainly be handy on the iOS app. We’ll look at implementing this in the future. Thank you!

43 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why has this not been addressed yet? It's now 2014 and we still can edit via our iOS devices and STILL no reply from Hootsuite. Does anyone know of another app we can use since hootsuite is not helpful?

• JustinJustin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 on adding ability to edit scheduled tweets. Seriously, how hard can it be to implement this feature?! I can't even so much as change the time on the tweet. For a MANAGEMENT tool, I can barely manage anything. Please please please add this feature.

• MartyMarty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is realy a shame that since 2010 and 2013 an edit button was not implemented. Tgis is why I am using more bufferapp than hootsuite. But for sure hootsuite is having other advantages. I suggest strongly implementing the edit button for smartphone app and ipad app.

• David Chartrand David Chartrand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear HootSuite: Have you read these customer requests re editing scheduled posts? Have you COUNTED them? Are you patronizing us or just ignoring us? Will it motivate you if we start posting negative customer reviews on web sites, bulletin boards, computer software blogs? Would it help if we cc our beef to Walt Mossberg at The Wall Street Journal? Please, tell us how much ruckus to raise -- and the ruckus shall begin.

Sarah: Some companies listen to their customers -- others actually act on customer requests. Which type is HootSuite? Your "under review" post is a year old, and still no option to edit scheduled items in the HS mobile app. Hmmmm....

Make room for an EDIT button (in the SCHEDULE window) by getting rid of the largely useless "Location" button at top right of the mobile screen. Does anyone ever use the Location feature?

I agree! I often use HootSuite on the road, using my iPhone. I NEED TO BE ABLE TO EDIT OR RE-SCHEDULE items already scheduled.

• GabyGaby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's unfortunate that someone suggested this three years ago and the idea has received nearly 600 votes. Could you please make this change to the app?

• MaryMary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with user below. I can't justify paying for pro version until this feature (edit scheduled tweets) is added to mobile versions!!

• MaryMary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Both iOS and Android users would really benefit from being able to edit scheduled tweets. Much easier and more efficient vs having to copy, paste, edit, schedule and delete former version!!

• HeatherHeather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a new user to hootsuite for iPad. How do you schedule tweets on iPad version.

• S BoardmanS Boardman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful for the Android app as well. It is still way behind the capabilities of the desktop dashboard. Until that happens I can't justify the pro version, as to me it's not "pro" enough yet.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base