I suggest you ...

Adjustable font size in streams

I have a large, beautiful, hi-res display on my EVO, but I can see only about five Tweets at a time. Would love a choice of font sizes so that I could make mine teeny-weeny tiny.

80 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Fletcher KauffmanFletcher Kauffman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Juan BRJuan BR shared a merged idea: to give option for font size change in mobile app (I'd to reduce the font size to have more info in the screen)  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: have a preference for type size and RT format like in the iOS app.  ·   · 
    C. Schanck C. Schanck shared a merged idea: need to adjust font size android  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: add the ability to adjust the font size on android, it is really needed!!  ·   · 
    rinrin shared a merged idea: adjust font size and redesign the theme for android  ·   · 
    StuStu shared a merged idea: please change font size. or make it adjustable  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael CandelariaMichael Candelaria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A feature like this is a no brained in any social media app. To have to "vote" for it is kind of ridiculous. I hope it gets added soon. It's really the only thing missing from an otherwise awesome app

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, my eye are not as young as they used to be, therefore, the option to increase the font size would be very helpful.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is crucial. I'd like to make the font smaller to read a bit more on one screen.

• Joel G MathewJoel G Mathew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely essential. I can barely read the tweets with the default font size. Add an option to customize the font size either as Small, Medium and Large, or even better allow us to set our own font size in pixels. All the main Twitter apps-Twitdroyd, Tweetcaster, even the HTC app offers this!

Feedback and Knowledge Base